Sales Training and Development focused on Human Performance Improvement in Large or Complex Sales.
SalesPractice combines the tenets of sales excellence with applied understandings for a professional sales practice.
"SalesPractice" sales training and development is based on years of research and experience in large and complex sales. The "SalesPractice" brand of training, education, and development services are delivered via private coaching and instructor-led interactive workshops, short duration courses, mini-seminars, and seminars administered by the "Sales Education Alliance".
- Will fewer than 3 million salespeople be needed by 2020? – According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) in 2010 there were approx 13.4 Million wage and sala...
- Generic Sales Training – What does the phrase "Generic Sales Training" mean to you? What are the pros and cons of generic sales trai...
- How to turn cold calls into hot leads – Do you know how to turn a cold call into a hot lead? What tips can you share on how to turn a cold call eit...
- Being Nice vs. Getting Results – I've met a lot of very nice salespeople. Some sell a lot, some not so much. Part of being a professional at...
- Improving my sales job! – I am really keen to find out more about any sales training days/courses that are out there at the moment. A...
- Personal Selling – Trusted Facilitation, Need Satisfaction, and Exchanges of Value
- Advertising – Paid Promotion to Inform, Persuade, and Remind
- Sales Promotion – Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
- Public Relations – Creating, Promoting, and Maintaining
- Direct Marketing – Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers
- Approach – Contact, Connect, and Engage
- Interview – Developing Trust, Confidence, and Understanding
- Presentation – Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes
- Closing – Progression of Consent and Decision
- Resistance – Expression, Interpretation, and Response
- Negotiation – Reaching Mutual Agreement through Dialogue