Professional Sales Training for Optimal Selling Performance
SalesPractice sales training and development services - uniting the principles and practice of personal selling and performance excellence to enhance participant capabilities, productivity, and performance in personal selling via sales training, education, and development activities.
Sales Training and Development Services
The "SALESPRACTICE" brand of sales training and development services draw from years of personal research and real world experience in large/complex sales and are delivered via private coaching, instructor-led interactive workshops, short duration courses, mini-seminars, and seminars administered by the "Sales Education Alliance"; a collaboration of researchers and practitioners coming together in an effort to raise the bar of understanding and advance the principles and practice of professional selling through coaching, training, and consulting.
- Need assistance with my introduction. : I've just started a job with a new company that involves search engine optimization and internet marketing....
- Call from overseas : Sometimes when you fill up a form or something on Internet , you may get a call from a overseas customer ...
- Do You Use Audio Affirmation? : I was wondering if anyone here has used any tapes or discs of spoken word to condition themselves for selli...
- Book Recommendation: "How to Sell Anything to Anybody" - What are your thoughts? : Joe Girard wrote "How to Sell Anything to Anybody". Has anyone here read the book? [...] http://www.salespr...
- Making a good first impression : What ideas do you have for making a good first impression? [...] http://www.salespractice.com/forums/t-3771...
- Personal Selling : Trusted Facilitation, Need Satisfaction, and Exchanges of Value
- Advertising : Paid Promotion to Inform, Persuade, and Remind
- Sales Promotion : Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
- Public Relations : Creating, Promoting, and Maintaining
- Direct Marketing : Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers
- Approach : Contact, Connect, and Engage
- Interview : Developing Trust, Confidence, and Understanding
- Presentation : Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes
- Closing : Progression of Consent and Decision
- Resistance : Expression, Interpretation, and Response
- Negotiation : Reaching Mutual Agreement through Dialogue