We work with clients to improve personal performance through study, instruction, practice, and coaching. Our educational services are delivered by means of one-on-one coaching sessions, short duration courses, instructor-led interactive workshops, and seminars.
Sales Training Forum and Discussions
The sales training forum at SalesPractice.com is best suited to students, teachers, and trainers who are pursuing the highest standards of performance in personal selling. The online forum is a space for members to connect, engage, and learn from each other. Members benefit from:
- Gaining access and exposure to other member's experience, expertise, and insights.
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency by way of shared knowledge and learning.
- Forming relationships of value with others who share a passion for selling.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth by way of instruction and guidance.
- Sharing ideas and feedback with a diverse group of people from various backgrounds.
- Updating knowledge, values, behaviors, and skills to best practices in modern selling.
The discussion forum threads are available to the public for viewing on a "read-only" basis and can be reached thru the hyperlinks below.
Discussion Topics from the Sales Training Forum
- verbiage for a thank you page after s... - Being a one call closer and all I wou...
- I am not trying to sell anything - I just came from a business website w...
- What floats your boat? - The sales profession can be unforgivi...
- General sales training or industry sa... - This is a hypothetical - you just got...
- Beginner Basics - How to get in with ... - Hi everyone! I'm new here and postin...
Lead Generation Methods, Techniques, and Guidelines
Promotion Activities and Objectives
- Personal Selling - People Skills, Feelings, Needs, and Exchanges of Value.
- Advertising - Paid Promotion Intended to Inform, Persuade and/or Remind.
- Sales Promotion - Short term Consumer and Trade Promotion Techniques.
- Public Relations - Create, Promote, and Maintain Public Understanding and Acceptance.
- Direct Marketing - Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers.
Personal Selling Skills, Strategies, and Techniques
- Pre-approach - Prepare, Practice, and Plan for Success in Selling.
- Approach - Connect, Engage, and Align with others.
- Interview - Gain Trust, Understanding, and Cooperation.
- Presentation - Communicate Well-Formed Outcomes that Make Sense and Matter.
- Closing - Progress of Consent, Consensus, and Decision.
- Resistance - Expression, Interpretation, and Response.
- Negotiation - Try to Reach Mutual Agreement thru Dialogue and/or Compromise.
- Follow-up - Subsequent Contact to Further an Objective or Outcome.
Understanding and Influencing Human Behavior
Selling Related Topics
- Marketing - The Creation, Communication, and Exchange of Value.
- Management - Performance Standards, Employee Selection, Training and Development.
- Jobs - Opportunities for Selling in Business, Service, and Non-profit Organizations.
- Technology - Offline and Online Technology used in the Business or Activity of Selling.
- Customer Service - Actions Before, During, and After the Sale to Foster Satisfaction.
- Education - The Learning Process, Lessons, Books, and Schools.