The SALESPRACTICE brand of training and development services are based on decades of real world experience and practice-based research in making and managing major sales.
We work with clients to improve personal performance through study, instruction, practice, and coaching. Our sales training and development services are delivered by means of one-on-one coaching sessions, short duration courses, instructor-led interactive workshops, and seminars.
Sales Training Forum and Resources
The discussion forum is for students, teachers, and trainers who are pursuing the highest standards of practice in personal selling. Participating members benefit from:
- A collaborative space where practitioners can interact and learn from each other while developing a shared repertoire of sales related knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Gaining access and exposure to other member's experience, expertise, and insights.
- Improved effectiveness & efficiency through study, instruction, application & experience.
- Developing ongoing relationships with others who share a passion for selling.
- Educational opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Exchanging ideas, views, and feedback with other members of the community.
- Updating knowledge, values, behaviors, and skills to best practices in modern selling.
Discussion forum threads are available to the general public for viewing on a "read-only" basis and can be reached through the hyperlinks below.
- Like a Dutch Uncle - Are you familiar with The Peter Princ...
- How to effectively cold call Dentists? - I work for a dental marketing company...
- Culture, Context and Meaning - I recently read an article titled, "C...
- Sales Certification - The Certificate in Professional Sales...
- Merit of product over profit margins?... - I'm relatively new to B2B sales, comi...
- Prospecting - Identify, Contact, and Qualify Prospective Customers for your Offering.
- Referrals - Introductions, Recommendations, and Word of Mouth Marketing.
- Networking - Mutually Beneficial Connections, Relationships, and Opportunities.
- Cold Calling - Unsolicited and Unannounced Calls and Visits to Prospective Customers.
- Personal Selling - Interpersonal Skills, Feelings, Needs, and Exchanges of Value.
- Advertising - Paid Promotion Intended to Inform, Persuade and/or Remind.
- Sales Promotion - Short term Consumer and Trade Promotion Techniques.
- Public Relations - Create, Promote, and Maintain Public Understanding and Acceptance.
- Direct Marketing - Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers.
- Preapproach - Preparing, practicing, and planning for selling.
- Approach - Meet, Engage, and Relate Well with Others.
- Interview - Credibility, Confidence, and Understanding.
- Presentation - Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes that Make Sense and Matter.
- Closing - Progress of Consent, Consensus, and Decision.
- Resistance - Expression, Interpretation, and Response.
- Negotiation - Trying to Reach Mutual Agreement through Dialogue and/or Compromise.
- Follow-up - Subsequent Contact to Further an Objective.
- Marketing - Creating, Communicating, and Exchanging Value.
- Management - Sales Force Leadership, Coaching, and Teams.
- Jobs - Opportunities for Selling in Business, Service, and Non-profit Organizations.
- Technology - Offline and Online Technology used in the Business or Activity of Selling.
- Customer Service - Before, During, and After the Sale Service to Promote Satisfaction.
- Education - Learning Process, Lessons, Books, Schools, Curriculum, and Certification.