Topics of Discussion
Updated: October 22, 2016
Sales Leads - Lead Generation Methods
Promotional Mix Objectives and Techniques
- Personal Selling - People Skills, Feelings, Needs, and Exchanges of Value.
- Advertising - Paid Promotion Intended to Inform, Persuade, or Remind.
- Sales Promotion - Short term Consumer and Trade Promotion Techniques.
- Public Relations - Create, Promote, and Maintain Public Understanding and Acceptance.
- Direct Marketing - Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers.
Sales Process - Personal Selling Skills and Abilities
- Preapproach - Preparing, Practicing, and Planning for Success in Selling.
- Approach - Connecting, Engaging, and Aligning with People.
- Interview - Gain Trust, Cooperation, and Understanding.
- Presentation - Communicate Well-Formed Outcomes that Make Sense and Matter.
- Closing - Progress of Consent, Consensus, and Decision.
- Resistance - Expression, Interpretation, and Response.
- Negotiation - Try to Reach Mutual Agreement thru Dialogue or Compromise or both.
- Follow-up - Subsequent Contact to Further an Objective or Outcome.
Human Behavior and Influence
General Sales and Marketing Related Topics
- Marketing - Value Creation, Communication, and Exchange.
- Management - Employee Selection, Job Training, and Performance Management.
- Jobs - Sales Work in Business, Service, and Non-profit Organizations.
- Technology - Offline and Online Technology used in the Business or Activity of Selling.
- Customer Service - Actions Before, During, and After the Sale to Foster Satisfaction.
- Education - The Learning Process, Lessons, Books, and Schools.