Sales Training and Development focused on Human Performance Improvement in Large or Complex Sales.
SalesPractice combines the tenets of sales excellence with applied understandings for a professional sales practice.
"SalesPractice" sales training and development is based on years of research and experience in large and complex sales. The "SalesPractice" brand of training, education, and development services are delivered via private coaching and instructor-led interactive workshops, short duration courses, mini-seminars, and seminars administered by the "Sales Education Alliance".
- Municipal Contract - how to qualify? – I have a municipal prospect that has consistently let out a general broad-based RFP for the past couple of ...
- when do I know when and how to change tactics? – Hi I assume that you have to test before you replace a selling tactic. But when do you know when to change ...
- How do you overcome an inferiority complex? – I haven't been in real estate all that long and haven't done that many deals. Sometimes when I'm prospectin...
- Is Selling a Form of Acting? – There are people who believe that selling can be described as a form of acting, in the context of what acto...
- Following up with Hiring Manger and Company Recruiter – Hi, I just graduate college and landed my first sales job as an account manager. I am a little bit confused...
- Personal Selling – Trusted Facilitation, Need Satisfaction, and Exchanges of Value
- Advertising – Paid Promotion to Inform, Persuade, and Remind
- Sales Promotion – Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
- Public Relations – Creating, Promoting, and Maintaining
- Direct Marketing – Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers
- Approach – Contact, Connect, and Engage
- Interview – Developing Trust, Confidence, and Understanding
- Presentation – Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes
- Closing – Progression of Consent and Decision
- Resistance – Expression, Interpretation, and Response
- Negotiation – Reaching Mutual Agreement through Dialogue