Sales Training and Development focused on Human Performance Improvement in Large or Complex Sales.
SalesPractice combines the tenets of sales excellence with applied understandings for a professional sales practice.
"SalesPractice" sales training and development is based on years of research and experience in large and complex sales. The "SalesPractice" brand of training, education, and development services are delivered via private coaching and instructor-led interactive workshops, short duration courses, mini-seminars, and seminars administered by the "Sales Education Alliance".
- An unusual idea – This may not be the best place to ask this question, but here goes anyway. Although I am a very quiet pers...
- Leaving a Voice Mail..... – Alrighty.... Very few folks call back when I leave a VM message. This is when I am cold calling and I get t...
- "Strategy without tactics....." – "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before def...
- Best Sales Trainings - Your Opinions – Sandler, Tony Robbins, Carnegie, SPIN, Green Light Selling, High-Probability Selling, Unconscious Selling, ...
- Keeping customers hot – What methods might be effective for "keeping customers hot" or warmed up between calls? [...] http://www.sa...
- Personal Selling – Trusted Facilitation, Need Satisfaction, and Exchanges of Value
- Advertising – Paid Promotion to Inform, Persuade, and Remind
- Sales Promotion – Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
- Public Relations – Creating, Promoting, and Maintaining
- Direct Marketing – Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers
- Approach – Contact, Connect, and Engage
- Interview – Developing Trust, Confidence, and Understanding
- Presentation – Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes
- Closing – Progression of Consent and Decision
- Resistance – Expression, Interpretation, and Response
- Negotiation – Reaching Mutual Agreement through Dialogue