Professional Sales Training for Optimal Selling Performance
SalesPractice sales training and development services - uniting the principles and practice of personal selling and performance excellence to enhance participant capabilities, productivity, and performance in personal selling via sales training, education, and development activities.
Sales Training and Development Services
The "SALESPRACTICE" brand of sales training and development services draw from years of personal research and real world experience in large/complex sales and are delivered via private coaching, instructor-led interactive workshops, short duration courses, mini-seminars, and seminars administered by the "Sales Education Alliance"; a collaboration of researchers and practitioners coming together in an effort to raise the bar of understanding and advance the principles and practice of professional selling through coaching, training, and consulting.
- When Is It Okay To Lie To Make A Sale? : A very unusual subject, but a very important one. Here's the rub. Everyone in sales has lied to a potential...
- Why Cold Calling is the Bottom of the Barrel : Here are a few excerpts from a blog post I found today titled, Why Cold Calling is the Bottom of the Barrel...
- How important are mental skills to success in selling? : To what extent has your individual success been based on mental skills and capacities? How frequently do yo...
- Global Sales Conversation : Is there such a thing as a global sales conversation? If so, what is everyone talking about? Is the convers...
- Saying "how are you?" on the telephone : I've heard it said that salespeople shouldn't say "how are you?" when making appointment setting calls with...
- Personal Selling : Trusted Facilitation, Need Satisfaction, and Exchanges of Value
- Advertising : Paid Promotion to Inform, Persuade, and Remind
- Sales Promotion : Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
- Public Relations : Creating, Promoting, and Maintaining
- Direct Marketing : Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers
- Approach : Contact, Connect, and Engage
- Interview : Developing Trust, Confidence, and Understanding
- Presentation : Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes
- Closing : Progression of Consent and Decision
- Resistance : Expression, Interpretation, and Response
- Negotiation : Reaching Mutual Agreement through Dialogue