Sales Training and Development focused on Human Performance Improvement in Large or Complex Sales.
SalesPractice combines the tenets of sales excellence with applied understandings for a professional sales practice.
"SalesPractice" sales training and development is based on years of research and experience in large and complex sales. The "SalesPractice" brand of training, education, and development services are delivered via private coaching and instructor-led interactive workshops, short duration courses, mini-seminars, and seminars administered by the "Sales Education Alliance".
- Will fewer than 3 million salespeople be needed by 2020? – According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) in 2010 there were approx 13.4 Million wage and sala...
- What's more important in selling? – That the prospect like, trust or respect you, and in what order? Or are all three equally important? [...]...
- If You Could Only Cold Call 8 Hours a Week, When? – If you could only do telephone prospecting eight hours per week, when would you do it? What time of day for...
- Ethics in Selling: Where do you Stand? – Are there common activities in selling that are unethical? Of course, anything illegal is unethical. But wh...
- Next in Line for Reinvention: The Art of Selling – I read this article http://online.wsj.com/ad/article/oracle_reinvention.html and I have to ask, is this rea...
- Personal Selling – Trusted Facilitation, Need Satisfaction, and Exchanges of Value
- Advertising – Paid Promotion to Inform, Persuade, and Remind
- Sales Promotion – Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
- Public Relations – Creating, Promoting, and Maintaining
- Direct Marketing – Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers
- Approach – Contact, Connect, and Engage
- Interview – Developing Trust, Confidence, and Understanding
- Presentation – Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes
- Closing – Progression of Consent and Decision
- Resistance – Expression, Interpretation, and Response
- Negotiation – Reaching Mutual Agreement through Dialogue