I. Hot Topics
- Need assistance with my introduction. : I've just started a job with a new company that involves search engine optimization and internet marketing....
- Call from overseas : Sometimes when you fill up a form or something on Internet , you may get a call from a overseas customer ...
- Do You Use Audio Affirmation? : I was wondering if anyone here has used any tapes or discs of spoken word to condition themselves for selli...
- Book Recommendation: "How to Sell Anything to Anybody" - What are your thoughts? : Joe Girard wrote "How to Sell Anything to Anybody". Has anyone here read the book? [...] http://www.salespr...
- Making a good first impression : What ideas do you have for making a good first impression? [...] http://www.salespractice.com/forums/t-3771...
II. Executive Education (Resources)
- Personal Selling : Trusted Facilitation, Need Satisfaction, and Exchanges of Value
- Advertising : Paid Promotion to Inform, Persuade, and Remind
- Sales Promotion : Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
- Public Relations : Creating, Promoting, and Maintaining
- Direct Marketing : Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers
V. Personal Selling
- Approach : Contact, Connect, and Engage
- Interview : Developing Trust, Confidence, and Understanding
- Presentation : Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes
- Closing : Progression of Consent and Decision
- Resistance : Expression, Interpretation, and Response
- Negotiation : Reaching Mutual Agreement through Dialogue