We work with clients on sales performance improvement through instruction, practice, and coaching. Delivery of our education-training programs is by means of one-on-one coaching sessions, short duration courses, instructor-led interactive workshops, and seminars.
Sales Training Discussion Forum
With a focus on education and training the online forum at SalesPractice.com is best suited to students and trainers who are pursuing peak performance in personal selling. The forum offers members a virtual space to connect, engage, and learn from each other. Members benefit from:
- Gaining access and exposure to other member's experience, expertise, and insights.
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency through shared knowledge and learning.
- Forming meaningful relationships with others who share a passion for selling.
- Ongoing personal and professional development by way of instruction and guidance.
- Sharing ideas and feedback with a diverse group of people from various backgrounds.
- Updating knowledge, values, behaviors, and skills to best practices in modern selling.
Forum discussion threads are available to the public for viewing on a "read-only" basis and can be reached thru the hyperlinks below.
Discussion Topics from the Sales Training Forum
Sales Leads - Lead Generation Methods
Promotional Mix Objectives and Techniques
- Personal Selling - People Skills, Feelings, Needs, and Exchanges of Value.
- Advertising - Paid Promotion Intended to Inform, Persuade, or Remind.
- Sales Promotion - Short term Consumer and Trade Promotion Techniques.
- Public Relations - Create, Promote, and Maintain Public Understanding and Acceptance.
- Direct Marketing - Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers.
Sales Process - Personal Selling Skills and Abilities
- Preapproach - Preparing, Practicing, and Planning for Success in Selling.
- Approach - Connecting, Engaging, and Aligning with People.
- Interview - Gain Trust, Cooperation, and Understanding.
- Presentation - Communicate Well-Formed Outcomes that Make Sense and Matter.
- Closing - Progress of Consent, Consensus, and Decision.
- Resistance - Expression, Interpretation, and Response.
- Negotiation - Try to Reach Mutual Agreement thru Dialogue or Compromise or both.
- Follow-up - Subsequent Contact to Further an Objective or Outcome.
Human Behavior and Influence
General Sales and Marketing Related Topics
- Marketing - Value Creation, Communication, and Exchange.
- Management - Employee Selection, Job Training, and Performance Management.
- Jobs - Sales Work in Business, Service, and Non-profit Organizations.
- Technology - Offline and Online Technology used in the Business or Activity of Selling.
- Customer Service - Actions Before, During, and After the Sale to Foster Satisfaction.
- Education - The Learning Process, Lessons, Books, and Schools.