Sales Training and Development focused on Human Performance Improvement in Large or Complex Sales.
SalesPractice combines the tenets of sales excellence with applied understandings for a professional sales practice.
"SalesPractice" sales training and development is based on years of research and experience in large and complex sales. The "SalesPractice" brand of training, education, and development services are delivered via private coaching and instructor-led interactive workshops, short duration courses, mini-seminars, and seminars administered by the "Sales Education Alliance".
- Will fewer than 3 million salespeople be needed by 2020? – According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) in 2010 there were approx 13.4 Million wage and sala...
- Working with bad surveys – I kepp getting these really bad surveys to carry out over the phone to test out brand recongition and overa...
- Cold call for pest control service – Hi everybody, I'm a newbie here in this forum and also a newbie in my industry, which as the subject said, ...
- Fear of Rejection vs. Not Wanting Rejection – Fear of rejection is a term that has a different meaning from "not wanting rejection", although certainly t...
- Top Sales Awards – It is not uncommon for organizations and businesses, large and small, to give out achievement awards and t...
- Personal Selling – Trusted Facilitation, Need Satisfaction, and Exchanges of Value
- Advertising – Paid Promotion to Inform, Persuade, and Remind
- Sales Promotion – Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
- Public Relations – Creating, Promoting, and Maintaining
- Direct Marketing – Advertising Messages Sent Directly to Consumers
- Approach – Contact, Connect, and Engage
- Interview – Developing Trust, Confidence, and Understanding
- Presentation – Communicating Well-Formed Outcomes
- Closing – Progression of Consent and Decision
- Resistance – Expression, Interpretation, and Response
- Negotiation – Reaching Mutual Agreement through Dialogue