SalesPractice ForumsThe SalesPractice Forums are for sales practitioners across the globe pursuing the highest standards of proficiency in the domain of professional selling. Participants benefit from:
- A collaborative space where sales practitioners can interact, learn from each other, and develop a shared repertoire of knowledge, skills, and abilities for their sales practice.
- Gaining access and exposure to participating member's expertise and insights.
- Increased productivity, performance and quality of working life.
- Developing relationships with individuals who share a passion for professional selling.
- Opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Receiving valuable input and feedback from other members of the community.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in professional selling.
The SalesPractice Forums are not open to the general public for posting. Discussion threads are available to the general public on a "read-only" basis through the hyperlinks below.