"The private discussion forums at SALESPRACTICE.COM are for practising salespeople across the globe pursuing the highest standards of proficiency in the world of selling."
Members of the Community of Practice (CoP) at SalesPractice.com benefit from:
- A collaborative space where sales practitioners can interact, learn from each other, and develop a shared repertoire of knowledge, skills, and abilities for their sales practice.
- Gaining access and exposure to participating member's expertise and insights.
- Increased productivity, performance and quality of working life.
- Developing relationships with individuals who share a passion for professional selling.
- Opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Receiving valuable input and feedback from other members of the community.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in professional selling.
With the exception of posts from
SalesPractice Sales Training clients and guests the discussion forums have been closed to general posting. Past and present discussion threads are still available to the public on a "read-only" basis through the hyperlinks below.