Home > Follow-up – Subsequent Contact to Further an Outcome
"Men trust their ears less than their eyes." -Herodotus
Follow up after Quote - I often will quote potential leads regarding their company uniforms. I will call them and get the initial apparel they use and send them a quote since we are competitive in prices. Now when I follow up whats the best way to go forward. I called someone back today to...
No Call Back Policy - My manager says to forget about "Call Backs." I don't know if he's telling me this so that I'll push harder while I'm there or whether "Call Backs" really do not convert well. What does everyone else think about this?
Follow up the quotation - Dear All I work in car leasing dept in automotive, i need your advice in this regard, how to follow up a quotation in a proper way. Thanks
Follow up Help For Selling websites - Hello everyone, I'm an experienced graphic designer looking to ramp up my sales with the use of telemarketing. My plan is to cold call businesses globally and ask them if they have a website and if they don't I want to ask for their fax number so I can fax them a price...
Critique my Follow-up Email - I'm very new to Sales, so I understand there will likely be a lot to critique here but any and all help is very appreciated. I work for a business products supplier in Southern Ontario, Canada; strictly B2B, no storefront. Thanks in advance! "Good afternoon ******, ...
How to follow up effectively - What is the key to effective follow up?
Contact Management Software? - I am looking for recommendations for contact management software (like Goldmine or Siebel) for use only by me (not a sales group). Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Follow-Up Situation Specific Question - Hi all! First just let me preface in that I probably wouldn't need to ask this question had I handled my initial prospect meeting better but here is the scenario: Did demonstration of our upgraded service to an existing customer a couple of weeks ago. The demonstration...
When cold calling do you leave voicemails? - When you are making your cold calls on the telephone and your prospect isn't available do you leave a voicemail or call back at a later time?
waiting for a response.. what to do? - what do you do when you are waiting for a response?. is it rude to call back a customer/or email them back to see if they are still interested in the product?.. is this pushing? or is it better to let it be?
Why donít salespeople follow-up? - In your professional opinion what would be the top three to five reasons why salespeople fail to follow-up with prospective customers?
rejections on call back - hi everyone, its my first time here. wen i do present, it take 2 to 3 hrs, everything seems good, they still need to discuss at the end, then wen i call back, 'not at the moment' i recieve. I lost few big opportunities like this. wen i call back, i come to point very fast...
Ideas on when to follow-up - I have a list of prospects that are a few months out yet and I wonder how often I should be contacting these people. I don't want to wait too long in case something changes but I don't want to be a pest either. Where would you draw the line?
Old fashioned follow-up lists - I was given an old fashioned spreadsheet by one of the best salespeople in the office yesterday. The spreadsheet has a place for a name and notes and next to that thirty one boxes for each day of the month. I'm supposed to make copies for different types of leads I get like...
Follow up skills ??!! - Hi all, Just to get some advice or knowledge fromyou guys as i'm facing some problems on my following up of the customer. A bit background on that:- I'm selling s/w solution to organization where thare is B2B business nature. I did well on the beginning part when...
how you approach and stay in touch with a customer - would like to know of some more mature/experienced techniques on prospecting and follow up. I sell cctv systems to the SME market. my process is to 1) import a list of businesses with names and numbers into microsoft excel 2) call each person and ask for the owner name 3)...
Territory/Account Management - I would like to pick you brain for a minute. I rent and sell equipment, calling on construction jobsites, industrial/manufacturing plants, and contractors offices. I have been in the field now for just over 2 years and have been consistently in the top 10 out of 47 reps, as...
Best Follow & Contact Mgmt - I do have questions for all you sales pros. What is the best way you have to follow up with a potential customer? Also, what is the best contact management software out there? The company uses a program that is AS 400 based and only available while in the office. I have MS...
Prospect and Sale Vanishing Acts - I was talking with one of our salesmen this morning and he was perplexed as to why a prospect whom he believed was going to be a buyer suddenly fell off the map and wasn't returning calls or email. Prospect and sale vanishing acts like this are all too common I believe and...
Would you follow up after sending a mail piece? - I plan to start sending direct mail to different subdivisions. All together I'll be mailing about 500 people. Would you follow up by phone after sending the mail pieces?
Follow-Up! Follow-Up! Follow-Up! - IMO, "Follow-Up" is a vital factor of customer service. In fact, I would say "lack of follow-up" is one of the most common complaints I hear about from customers. With that said... how's your follow-up? ;)
following up after a deadline has passed - Last month I had a good 2 or 3 existing customers miss the end-of-month deadline to renew services at a discounted rate. My Billing department just gave us an extra 10 days to submit changes for the next billing period. I made the mistake of being ultra firm about my...
Follow-Up Email Automation - Being a programmer by trade, I've been working on my online billing software to be able to trigger the sending of a follow-up email message to a customer at least 12 hours after the order has been updated as being delivered. Problem is, I need to put together a few...
Contact Management - I personally think for most solo sales professionals (i.e., those not a part of a local "team" or a massive enterprise with required systems for managing contacts and leads), there isn't a streamlined contact management system out there. Even the most popular contact...
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.