Follow up after Quote
- I often will quote potential leads regarding their company uniforms. I will call them and get the initial apparel they use and send them a quote since we are competitive in prices.
Now when I follow up whats the best way to go forward. I called someone back today to...
No Call Back Policy
- My manager says to forget about "Call Backs." I don't know if he's telling me this so that I'll push harder while I'm there or whether "Call Backs" really do not convert well.
What does everyone else think about this?
Follow up the quotation
- Dear All
I work in car leasing dept in automotive, i need your advice in this regard, how to follow up a quotation in a proper way.
Follow up Help For Selling websites
- Hello everyone,
I'm an experienced graphic designer looking to ramp up my sales with the use of telemarketing. My plan is to cold call businesses globally and ask them if they have a website and if they don't I want to ask for their fax number so I can fax them a price...
Critique my Follow-up Email
- I'm very new to Sales, so I understand there will likely be a lot to critique here but any and all help is very appreciated. I work for a business products supplier in Southern Ontario, Canada; strictly B2B, no storefront. Thanks in advance!
"Good afternoon ******,
Contact Management Software?
- I am looking for recommendations for contact management software (like Goldmine or Siebel) for use only by me (not a sales group). Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Follow-Up Situation Specific Question
- Hi all! First just let me preface in that I probably wouldn't need to ask this question had I handled my initial prospect meeting better but here is the scenario:
Did demonstration of our upgraded service to an existing customer a couple of weeks ago. The demonstration...
waiting for a response.. what to do?
- what do you do when you are waiting for a response?.
is it rude to call back a customer/or email them back to see if they are still interested in the product?.. is this pushing?
or is it better to let it be?
Why donít salespeople follow-up?
- In your professional opinion what would be the top three to five reasons why salespeople fail to follow-up with prospective customers?
rejections on call back
- hi everyone, its my first time here.
wen i do present, it take 2 to 3 hrs, everything seems good, they still need to discuss at the end, then wen i call back, 'not at the moment' i recieve. I lost few big opportunities like this.
wen i call back, i come to point very fast...
Ideas on when to follow-up
- I have a list of prospects that are a few months out yet and I wonder how often I should be contacting these people. I don't want to wait too long in case something changes but I don't want to be a pest either. Where would you draw the line?
Old fashioned follow-up lists
- I was given an old fashioned spreadsheet by one of the best salespeople in the office yesterday. The spreadsheet has a place for a name and notes and next to that thirty one boxes for each day of the month. I'm supposed to make copies for different types of leads I get like...
Follow up skills ??!!
- Hi all,
Just to get some advice or knowledge fromyou guys as i'm facing some problems on my following up of the customer.
A bit background on that:-
I'm selling s/w solution to organization where thare is B2B business nature.
I did well on the beginning part when...