Home > Follow-up – Subsequent Contact to Further an Outcome
"A man always has two reasons for doing anything; a good reason and the real reason." -John Pierpont Morgan
Follow up after Quote - I often will quote potential leads regarding their company uniforms. I will call them and get the initial apparel they use and send them a quote since we are competitive in prices. Now when I follow up whats the best way to go forward. I called someone back today to...
No Call Back Policy - My manager says to forget about "Call Backs." I don't know if he's telling me this so that I'll push harder while I'm there or whether "Call Backs" really do not convert well. What does everyone else think about this?
Follow up the quotation - Dear All I work in car leasing dept in automotive, i need your advice in this regard, how to follow up a quotation in a proper way. Thanks
Follow up Help For Selling websites - Hello everyone, I'm an experienced graphic designer looking to ramp up my sales with the use of telemarketing. My plan is to cold call businesses globally and ask them if they have a website and if they don't I want to ask for their fax number so I can fax them a price...
Critique my Follow-up Email - I'm very new to Sales, so I understand there will likely be a lot to critique here but any and all help is very appreciated. I work for a business products supplier in Southern Ontario, Canada; strictly B2B, no storefront. Thanks in advance! "Good afternoon ******, ...