Home > Sales Promotion – Consumer and Trade Promotion Methods
"Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to pass." -Paul J. Meyer
Selling at Exhibition booth - How do we get to entice people to hear about our product and do closing in a short period of time?
Beginning salesmen at Trade Shows and Conventions - Do exhibits offer a good place to train beginning salesmen? Why?
Promotional Items For Conference - Any good, cheap places that you can recommend for purchasing trade show items? Stress balls....key ring flashlights.... Getting ready for a big conference in March and trying to get a couple of giveaways that won't end up in the trash. Trying not to spend a large amount of...
Do You Need a Sample to Sell Your Product ? - In food, beverages and other diiferent types of sales, the sales people very often using samples that they show to potential customers, hopping to make a sale. Does anybody familiar with this way of Selling ? Do you really need a sample to make a sale or not ?
Sales Promotion Training or Education - Have you undertaken professional training or serious study of Sales Promotion?
Do you give out promotional items? - Do you give out promotional items? If so, which ones?
Trade Show Marketing - I have a colleague who asked me to help him out with a Trade Show. This will be his first time as an exhibitor. I've only attended a few trade shows myself so I'm currently not much help. Hence my post. :) Does anyone have any recommendations for trade show articles,...
Contests and Giveaways? - Has anyone been successful with contests (giving away products or services to a "winner") as a means of promotion? If so, would it be better to run your own contest, or provide the prizes to a known entity (print, radio, or television - or even online) in order to maximize...
How do you prepare for a trade show? - Let's all help one another out. How do you prepare for a trade show? Personally, my favorite activity is to pre-contact as many people as I can prior to the trade show. If I can set up one meeting for every day I am at a trade show, I feel I've prepared successfully. I...
Open House Party - It's been suggested by Avon that I hold an open house or grand opening displaying a lot of products that guests can purchase or sample. I'm thinking about it. Does this kind of thing help sales or is it just a huge expense and a lot of work?
Tablet marketing at trade shows - This topic is SUCH a sore spot for me, because an idea I thought of about four years ago is beginning to become popular. I know in one case it is EXTREMELY likely I provided the seed of the idea. A colleague of mine uses hand-held touchscreen tablets as part of the...
Free Vacations - Could free vacations be a good way to get new customers? I use them to get new visitors to my web site. Give me some ideas, I want to see if I can help some floundering realtor friends in my home town.
Promotions and Coupons - Hi, do you believe in frequent promotional sales to advertise your product? I believe that you don't have to exceed with promos, otherwise customers will tend to wait the next one before purchasing your product, and this can negatively affect the overall sales. What's your...
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.