- Hi all,
One issue about customer retention through professional service is on my mind.
How well a product or how well your after sales service what is it that works best when it comes to customer retention? I am eager to know since I am selling a concept and thus getting...
How do you deal with rude customers?
- I am a fairly nice guy and I could take a few beatings, but do you still continue to pitch even when they get confrontational and personal?
I know there is a line, but I am curious if my line is too small.
Thank you for your input.
Customer loyalty? Yeah right!
- Customer loyalty is a rare commodity I'm starting to believe. From what I've seen what is more common is customers picking the brains of salespeople making those salespeople unpaid consultants. Has this been your experience too?
The customer is NOT always right.
- Let's start a debate in the forum, shall we? I will argue the point that the proposition and try to resolve the debate in such a way as to have a general affirmative consensus that the customer is NOT always right.
The only rules are if you want to argue Affirmative...
Who's Runnin' This Place?
- At a breakfast meeting this morning the discussion turned to sales people in department stores and how not many work on commission anymore.
If so, what incentive do they have to sell me a new suit? They still get theirs even if I don't get mine.
Reminds me of the old...
- How important is warranty to you?
How important is warranty to your clients?
Most of my clients feelings concerning warranty, who cares.My feelings concerning warranty. They mean nothing until you need them.
When I bring up the issue of warranties I always ask a...
You must be mistaken!
- I met with a suspect today who had been shopping around the last couple of days on her own. When we were talking she asked me about the local area and a few subdivisions which I happen to know much about, I'M IN THE BUSINESS and she disputed my answers, SHE'S NOT IN THE...
The customer is always right?
- Abusive customes are everywhere which makes me question the adage of the customer is always right. Is there a second part to this or a hidden meaning that takes into account customers who lie, cheat or are abusive to get their way?
Your Angry Customer
- Have you ever had to deal with an angry customer? Or several? Or many? Who was your angriest customer? What happened? How did you handle it? What was the outcome? What advice do you have?
Please share your thoughts...
- Last month and now today I've had to deal with a client who seemed spooked after they signed the contract. What's the best way to deal with Buyer's Remorse?
Customer are always right (NO) but there are first!
- Hello all,
I hear in the sales industry alot that the customer is always right. This can't be true as they are requiring a sales professional to consult them in the way of which they should walk.
In consideration of this it is vital that we as sales professionals...
When the client is wrong, and is being difficult
- Aloha Friends,
I have a client who purchased some art from us 6 weeks ago. She purchased an Artist's Proof (A/P) Edition (an edition that typically appreciates more). Our A/P edition comes with five one point diamonds, that are scattered randomly throughout the piece. The...
Customer service - Lowering the bar
- Are customer's customer service expectations too high? Where did these expectations come from? There was a poll on CNN last month ranking customer service for cellular ph