- Hi all,
One issue about customer retention through professional service is on my mind.
How well a product or how well your after sales service what is it that works best when it comes to customer retention? I am eager to know since I am selling a concept and thus getting...
How do you deal with rude customers?
- I am a fairly nice guy and I could take a few beatings, but do you still continue to pitch even when they get confrontational and personal?
I know there is a line, but I am curious if my line is too small.
Thank you for your input.
Customer loyalty? Yeah right!
- Customer loyalty is a rare commodity I'm starting to believe. From what I've seen what is more common is customers picking the brains of salespeople making those salespeople unpaid consultants. Has this been your experience too?
The customer is NOT always right.
- Let's start a debate in the forum, shall we? I will argue the point that the proposition and try to resolve the debate in such a way as to have a general affirmative consensus that the customer is NOT always right.
The only rules are if you want to argue Affirmative...
Who's Runnin' This Place?
- At a breakfast meeting this morning the discussion turned to sales people in department stores and how not many work on commission anymore.
If so, what incentive do they have to sell me a new suit? They still get theirs even if I don't get mine.
Reminds me of the old...
- How important is warranty to you?
How important is warranty to your clients?
Most of my clients feelings concerning warranty, who cares.My feelings concerning warranty. They mean nothing until you need them.
When I bring up the issue of warranties I always ask a...
You must be mistaken!
- I met with a suspect today who had been shopping around the last couple of days on her own. When we were talking she asked me about the local area and a few subdivisions which I happen to know much about, I'M IN THE BUSINESS and she disputed my answers, SHE'S NOT IN THE...
The customer is always right?
- Abusive customes are everywhere which makes me question the adage of the customer is always right. Is there a second part to this or a hidden meaning that takes into account customers who lie, cheat or are abusive to get their way?
Your Angry Customer
- Have you ever had to deal with an angry customer? Or several? Or many? Who was your angriest customer? What happened? How did you handle it? What was the outcome? What advice do you have?
Please share your thoughts...
- Last month and now today I've had to deal with a client who seemed spooked after they signed the contract. What's the best way to deal with Buyer's Remorse?
Customer are always right (NO) but there are first!
- Hello all,
I hear in the sales industry alot that the customer is always right. This can't be true as they are requiring a sales professional to consult them in the way of which they should walk.
In consideration of this it is vital that we as sales professionals...
When the client is wrong, and is being difficult
- Aloha Friends,
I have a client who purchased some art from us 6 weeks ago. She purchased an Artist's Proof (A/P) Edition (an edition that typically appreciates more). Our A/P edition comes with five one point diamonds, that are scattered randomly throughout the piece. The...
Customer service - Lowering the bar
- Are customer's customer service expectations too high? Where did these expectations come from? There was a poll on CNN last month ranking customer service for cellular phone companies weren't too positive. Maybe the bar should be lowered.
Customers Do Not Listen!
- You hear all the time about salespeople who don't listen to their customers but I've been paying attention and I'm here to tell you that customers don't listen either!
Turning Lemons Into Lemonade
- Hi All,
I thought I might start a thread on those who have taken a horrible customer situation and turned it around into someone who eventually gave you a referral.
I thought it might be helpful to anyone who's learning sales. Always good to see examples of positive...
- Many companies have good guarantees on their products and services. I think Avon has exception ones. If a customer isn't happy with a purchase they can return it for full refund or credit.
This guarantee isn't too popular with the Avon Representatives because they...
Customer Service: Personalized Gift Ideas?
- Another thread in this section prompted this question. What are some of the best gifts that you received as a home buyer (or gave as a realtor)? Our realtor knew that I wanted very badly to be in my new home by the 4th of July that year... we wanted to do a barbeque for...
Thank You Gift
- What are everyone's opinions on "Thank You Gifts"?
We recently sold a property and the "buyer", as a thank you gift, gave us a few gift certificates to "In-N-Out Burger." I guess he was really happy to get the property. It was cool but weird.
Anyway... are "Thank You...
Dealing with difficult prospects
- Does anyone have any good ideas on how to deal with difficult prospects. I'm talking about new prospects who for one reason or another are either grumpy or obnoxious when you first meet them.
Do you try and work with them in that state or do you try to get them to snap...
How bad a sales rep . . .
- Have you ever been driven away from something you really wanted because the sales rep. was just so rude?
'You Sales Guys'....
- A good friend of mine called me yesterday. He works in sales for a big company. Last week was the final week of Q3. He spent the entire week chasing customer orders. On Friday, he had 9 calls from his manager on the status of 1 order. 9 calls. Whatt does this have to...
Measuring customer satisfaction
- Does anybody use any specific techniques to actually measure customer satisfaction?
How strongly does it figure in sales techniques as a part of increasing turnover.
Customer Service Wish List
- As a consumer, what do you want in the way of customer service before and after the sale?
For instance, before the sale I would like store personnel to be friendly, knowledgable and accessible.
After the sale I would like some form of support for questions or problems I...
Customer service ...
- is everything! Well almost. One thing I have learned is, that customers can be very forgiving. One thing they don't forgive is carelessness and overall bad relations.
If you have a good sales rep and someone taking care of current clients, your tech work will become...
- What would you do... if you had a scheduled appointment with a prospect and when you arrived at the appointment, on time, another salesperson was there talking with the prospect about the same type of product/service?