Home > Cold Calling > Good Script?

Good Script?

Hello,
I am starting a mobile advertising company (Mobile Billboards). I have all of the equipment set up. I just need to sale the ad space. With that being said I am trying to put together a cold calling script for prospects in my area. Please let me know what you think.

Hello,
My name is _______ with _________. I'm calling to see what type of interest you would have in increasing your sales and quality of leads by advertising your services and specials in the place that has most qualified prospects for your business, the local community. (Ask for appointment)

I was also thinking of mentioning setting yourself apart from your customers and how it's unique and effective form of advertising.

I'm looking at going with some variation of this script. The goal is to set appointments.. Let me know what you think. - by ctafm
Hello,
My name is _______ with _________. I need your help. Id like to get your opinion on whether or not mobile advertising would have a positive impact on your company and I'm calling to see if we could get together for no longer than it'd take for us to have a cup of coffee later on this morning... tomorrow... etc.

This would be my first attempt at this.

Much Aloha,

Tom :cool:shds; - by rattus58
I am assuming this is a phone call so you have to be fast and powerful because you only have a few seconds before you loose him. This is one that works for me. I sell TV advertising.

Hello my name is ____with ____. I have been successful working with companies like yours helping them to increase business through unique advertising ideas. It will only take a few minutes to find out if I can do the same for you.

Then ask for the appointment!

Warmest Regards - by MPrince
Hey you know what.... I like that.... yer giving a sort of reference/referral with the comment "I have been successful working with companies like yours helping them to increase business through unique advertising ideas"

Much Aloha... Tom shds; - by rattus58
Thanks Tim! A special honor coming from the "poet" - by MPrince
Thanks for all of your input. I'll let you know how it goes. - by ctafm
Hello,
My name is _______ with _________. I need your help. Id like to get your opinion on whether or not mobile advertising would have a positive impact on your company and I'm calling to see if we could get together for no longer than it'd take for us to have a cup of coffee later on this morning... tomorrow... etc.

This would be my first attempt at this.

Much Aloha,

Tom :cool:shds;
I read this one after I posted and this is a good approach as well. It flows well and I believe I could use it. - by MPrince
Thanks Tim! A special honor coming from the "poet"
You be more than welcome Mary/Martha, cuz you made me change my script
And now I tell em others gained, so let me in and don't give me no lip
I'm tellin em now that the opinions mine, so sign right here at the bottom
An now I'm so slick that that in the book, you'll see that I went out an got em

disclaimer.... none of the above is true, except that I changed my tail
Now that I mention others have gained, I'm convinced that I cannoit fail
And Mary/Martha is the princess of speak, a marketing genius of note
And one whom I will surely seek, and its to her I give my vote - by rattus58
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.