Home > Resistance > Preventing Cancellations on monthly accounts

Preventing Cancellations on monthly accounts

My team is currently investigating approaches to preventing cancellations on accounts that are billed a monthly automatic charge for membership.

We deal with our clients via email primarily (currently) and are looking for some general ideas we can develop to prevent these cancellations during the recession.

Any help would be appreciated! - by SeamusMcGinty
I'm not sure what your line of business is here but it seems that if you stop by and/or phone your client from time to time to see how things are going and then act upon any problems that people will be with you for a long long time.

I'm sure a thank you card, a Christmas card....or maybe even a birthday card would be ways to keep a client with you. - by Cowman
My team is currently investigating approaches to preventing cancellations on accounts that are billed a monthly automatic charge for membership.

We deal with our clients via email primarily (currently) and are looking for some general ideas we can develop to prevent these cancellations during the recession.

Any help would be appreciated!
The answer is probably not in the follow up but in the button up at point of sale. It's critical that whatever process you are using to transact a sale must include a clear SUMMARY, leading to an understanding, of what the customer is getting. Never assume the customer sees all of the components of value. - by Ace Coldiron
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.