Home > Personal Development > Morale Busters

Morale Busters

I meant to spell it Morale...sorry

I work with someone who is such a morale buster that once I hear him open his know it all mouth I don't feel like doing a single sales call after that.

The sad part is that he has no interest in Sales, but I do! He does not seem to care that if we don't make sales, we aren't going to get a paycheck and thus be out of a job. He apparently knows so much about everything he has forgotten the basic principal of owning a business and making money...sales.

How do you handle these people? - by envirocbr
I joined this site for the purpose of learning.

I joined this site for the purpose of growth.

I joined this site because I like/love sales.

Norman Vincent Peale once read to me that if you cannot get along with your spouse, get along WITHOUT your spouse. I've read similar from Samuel Clement Stone and also Dale Carnegie.

The Power of Positive Thinking does not INCLUDE A NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ON YOUR LIFE... and I DO NOT ASSOCIATE BEYOND THE FIRST MEETING WITH PEOPLE who are not a POSITIVE influence on me.

I forgot now what you asked about this but my ADVISE, unsolicited, would be to PACK YOUR BAGS. Move to another business or location. Move to another business or location TODAY.

The forgoing is the OPINION OF ONE, unsolicited, and pertains to its originator, to himself, myself, and resident associates.

Leave him with the Departed.
Leave him with the Dead
Leave him with his tinker toys
He's not grown up for the rest of the boys - by rattus58
There are two types of motivation. External, and Internal. To be sucessful at sales, you need to have a strong internal motivation. If you have internal motivation, then outside influences, wether it be a person, the economy or whatever will not really affect your performance. Why let someone else ruin your chance at being successful? Biggest thing to remember is why you are here. - by jrboyd
There are two types of motivation. External, and Internal. To be sucessful at sales, you need to have a strong internal motivation. If you have internal motivation, then outside influences, wether it be a person, the economy or whatever will not really affect your performance. Why let someone else ruin your chance at being successful? Biggest thing to remember is why you are here.
__________________ - by MatthewFerry
Every time anyone comes out with negativity just say in a loud and enthusiastic voice....

WOW THAT'S FANTASTIC....then smile....they always go away. - by helisell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.