Home > Presentation > Life's Journey and Cash Value Life Insurance

Life's Journey and Cash Value Life Insurance

Here is a little presentation that we're trying to refine to bring attention to a lifetime need for insurance for almost anyone. This doesn't address the human economic life value that we illustrate for individuals when we meet them, but attempts to conceptualize a long term need. So here goes....

Life's journey....
We learn to earn... school
We work... how much of our income do we need?
We have family... how much of our income do we need?
We have a house... how much of our income do we need?
From now till we retire... how much of our income do we need?
We also have Quality of Life Issues
How much of that is it that we need if we died today?

Can we have too much life insurance? If I was a real rich guy and came in here and sayed... "I like you, I'd like to give you $25,000 .... would you take it? Would you find a use for it?
Would your family?"

If we today don't have enough, would your wife, children, parents, or siblings object if you left them $25,000 more?

Ok... so for $5.00 a week, depending on your age, $10 to $25,000 of guaranteed cash value universal life insurance... no needles no blood.

If you ever have a situation where you require care for bathing, dressing etc, we'll give you between $200 and $500 a month for up to 100 months, using up your death benefit, and once we get into week 51, we'll have a paid up policy of 25% of the face amount or $6,250 for a $25,000 policy, $2500 for $10,000.

Whether you live, die, or require care, what'll it be... a $5.00 foot long or a lifetime legacy for your family?

Much Aloha.... Tom shds; ;bg - by rattus58
Tom, I like what you've done here--I think it's the real deal when it comes to demonstrating the components of an offer. Presentation aside--let's look at what you're communicating in persuasive conversational tone.
Life's journey....
Can we have too much life insurance? If I was a real rich guy and came in here and sayed... "I like you, I'd like to give you $25,000 .... would you take it? Would you find a use for it?
Would your family?"
If we today don't have enough, would your wife, children, parents, or siblings object if you left them $25,000 more?

I'm very close to my nephew who makes about 500k selling life insurance. Brian never left "the kitchen table." I doubt he has funded many key man or buy-sell arrangements. He works with families and the first thing he will tell you is that life insurance is a love purchase. Your points, and your language, address that, Tom.
Ok... so for $5.00 a week, depending on your age, $10 to $25,000 of guaranteed cash value universal life insurance...
Your conversation has trace elements of what the old pros of direct selling knew and the solution people of today have forgotten. You're breaking the investment down into palatable increments. The feature/benefit junkies too often ignore that prospects' need to JUSTIFY their purchases. When you can spend 5 bucks a week out of love for your family, the perspective changes. As consumers, we SLOT our dollars, almost to the point of flagrant rationalization. But protecting your family is not like buying a boat and pretending it will appreciate in value.
If you ever have a situation where you require care for bathing, dressing etc, we'll give you between $200 and $500 a month for up to 100 months, using up your death benefit, and once we get into week 51, we'll have a paid up policy of 25% of the face amount or $6,250 for a $25,000 policy, $2500 for $10,000.
Piling on the value in plain laguage, and making use of those features that too many life insurance salespeople ignore--the nonforfeiture values of a policy--in this case molded to make a UL work. It's surprising so many policyholders have no idea what they own.
Whether you live, die, or require care, what'll it be... a $5.00 foot long or a lifetime legacy for your family?
Once again, SLOTTING the cost.

I admire the efforts, insight, and passion you put into your work, Tom. - by Ace Coldiron
Life insurance! I can't afford no stinking life insurance. I have car payments, house payments, student loans, kids to raise, and food to put on the table. At any moment I could be laid off and be in deep trouble financially since I have not had any extra money to save. But even if you are right and I need life insurance, I don't have the time to talk with you about it now because the family and I are on our way of town for a trip to Disney World. Wouldn't be able to afford that if it wasn't for that new credit card I was able to qualify for. Of course, that will be maxxed out because of the trip just like all my other loans so talking about life insurance when I get back will probably be useless as well. - by jdedwa11
Life insurance! I can't afford no stinking life insurance. I have car payments, house payments, student loans, kids to raise, and food to put on the table. At any moment I could be laid off and be in deep trouble financially since I have not had any extra money to save. But even if you are right and I need life insurance, I don't have the time to talk with you about it now because the family and I are on our way of town for a trip to Disney World. Wouldn't be able to afford that if it wasn't for that new credit card I was able to qualify for. Of course, that will be maxxed out because of the trip just like all my other loans so talking about life insurance when I get back will probably be useless as well.
You know its obvious here that you love your family. You're providing a home, safe transportation, and recreation for your family as we speak. You're sacrificing daily for their welfare and benefit. Your very effort and sacrifice for your family is quite apparent and points out just how important you are to your family.

I can't speak to your time Jerry, but I can say that the only time we can account for is time past and of decisions we have made. Your family depends upon you. You've mentioned that you have car payments, house payments, student loans, credit card payments, and a host of other financial considerations, a lot of liens on your estate Jerry and all have priority over your family if you unexpectedly did not wake up tomorrow morning.

Life Insurance Jerry is free of creditors, taxes, and publicity, and can provide something you're telling you don't have... TIME!. Time to decide, time to retrain, time to recover. Time is money and convenience. With Life Insurance, though you may not be here to guide them, even with a small amount of insurance, you can put a down payment on your dreams for your family.

Much Aloha.... Tom shds; ;bg - by rattus58
Tom, I like what you've done here--I think it's the real deal when it comes to demonstrating the components of an offer. Presentation aside--let's look at what you're communicating in persuasive conversational tone.
Life's journey....
Would your family?"

I'm very close to my nephew who makes about 500k selling life insurance. Brian never left "the kitchen table." I doubt he has funded many key man or buy-sell arrangements. He works with families and the first thing he will tell you is that life insurance is a love purchase. Your points, and your language, address that, Tom.
Ok... so for $5.00 a week, depending on your age, $10 to $25,000 of guaranteed cash value universal life insurance...
Your conversation has trace elements of what the old pros of direct selling knew and the solution people of today have forgotten. You're breaking the investment down into palatable increments. The feature/benefit junkies too often ignore that prospects' need to JUSTIFY their purchases. When you can spend 5 bucks a week out of love for your family, the perspective changes. As consumers, we SLOT our dollars, almost to the point of flagrant rationalization. But protecting your family is not like buying a boat and pretending it will appreciate in value.
Piling on the value in plain laguage, and making use of those features that too many life insurance salespeople ignore--the nonforfeiture values of a policy--in this case molded to make a UL work. It's surprising so many policyholders have no idea what they own.
Once again, SLOTTING the cost.

I admire the efforts, insight, and passion you put into your work, Tom.
Hi Ace.... :)

Thank you for the kind words. Some day I'm also hoping to break into that upper ring. I just missed the MDRT year before last because I didn't realize that health premiums can also be factored in, but what I do realize, is that like your nephew, it's the kitchen table where the deal is done, except mostly in my case, it's the lunchroom.... :)

Much Aloha... Tom shds; ;bg - by rattus58
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.