Home > Networking > Build Stranger Network

Build Stranger Network

Hello all sales and marketing gurus here. I'm a newbie joined MLM sales line recently for health care, home care, and personal care poducts. Well, I dont have a big friends or family network to rise my sales volume/ promote my product.

Thus, I have to tackle stranger market to expand my network.
Any experts can enlighten me with tips to icebreaking me with stranger?

Here is some criteria:
1. I'm working fulltime as developer in a office located next to high-end shopping centers. From 9 to 5pm
2. I take public transport go home everyday. (Bus & train) *Waiting for exchange could take up to 20mins.
(Chance for me to meet with stangers)
3. I'm a male, 20 years old.

What kind of people easier to tackle based on their behaviour and how? e.g. "hello miss, do you use skin care product ..bla bla bla bla"? - by Doopleganger
Remember... you will probably see the same people each and everyday... you might focus on building good relationships with those folks before you begin pitching your product or start asking too many probing questions.... otherwise, you will may end up on folks IGNORE list. - by jdedwa11
Thanks for your advice...Okay, but I'm lag of experience/skill to icebreaking with stranger...Any idea beside saying "Hello"? - by Doopleganger
Thanks for your advice...Okay, but I'm lag of experience/skill to icebreaking with stranger...Any idea beside saying "Hello"?
Remember, make friends first and clients second. How do you greet your friends? Do the same with strangers. When you talk with friends, what do you talk about? Family, work, hobbies, kids etc. Do the same with strangers. Focus on how your friends interact with each other then use those same techniques to interact with others. Soon they will be your friends and that will make it easier for you to introduce them to your business.

"Strangers are simply friends waiting to be met." - by jdedwa11
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.