Home > Marketing > Anyone in vacuum sales

Anyone in vacuum sales

I think I can really do well with this if I can just get in people's homes. What are the best ways to go about this? Also are there many people who can do good at this type of sales and make decent money? - by ttdub
I am not in vacuum sales, but my best suggestion is to just do it and don't give up. Through lots of trial and error you'll figure it out.

Good luck! - by Polysquared
I kept tellin my missuse, don't let him in the door..... hear me... don't let him in the door! Two days later, back from a trip, put the plane away, jumped in my car came home to beutifully manicured carpet... and a $2,200 kirby vacuum cleaner..... :)

Still running today after 22 years.......

Keep up a great tradition....

Aloha... Tom shds; ;bg - by rattus58
Thanks alot guys! - by ttdub
I always had a soft spot in my heart for the people in vacuum ceaner sales who were so much a part of the direct sales tradition of years gone by.

Times have changed and distrubution of products and services certainly have changed. Big box stores play a bigger role in selling products that were once sold door to door with many satisfied customers.

In ALL direct sales you should be looking for the very next prospect who will listen to your story and buy. They are out there. Yes--it's a numbers game. See enough people and you'll find them. - by Ace Coldiron
Thank you so much everyone! I really need some confidence boosts - by ttdub
Yes, you can make a good living in your industry. It's a little like acting in a soap opera. You've got to be on every single day. You can't afford to have a bad day or a bad week. It's difficult work but very rewarding.

Go for it! - by Skip Anderson
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.