Home > Marketing > Need Advice on Successful Marketing...

Need Advice on Successful Marketing...

What is the best way and sites to advertise a business at little to no cost that will definitely turn your prospects into sales?

Can anyone give any examples of Niche Marketing, and where to target prospects where your competitors are not?

Last but not Least, from your own experience how difficult was it for you in the beginning and how long did it take you to grow from a New-bee to an Expert?

Thank you.
M.DYSON - by M.DYSON
You've got to 'give' in order to 'get'

The question you need to ask is 'what value can I give away for free at little or no cost to myself'

When you can answer this question, you then need to 'go to where the folks are at'

Start giving out that 'value' you created to a targetted audience. You need to be seen in your marketplace as someone with knowledge, advice, tips, hints and any other information that is useful and valuable.

Once you start to do this....they'll come to YOU.

Whilst there is no 'best way' the above method works every time in any market. Thing is most people in business just don't 'get it'

Hey....you could be the first one in YOUR market to 'get it' that would be interesting woiuldn't it? - by helisell
What is the best way and sites to advertise a business at little to no cost that will definitely turn your prospects into sales?
WHERE you advertise, obviously you want to advertise where people are looking, will not assure that prospects will definitely turn into customers. - by Seth
I think it depends on what industry you are in and who your customers are. What you are selling and how they buy. - by Andrea
Last but not Least, from your own experience how difficult was it for you in the beginning and how long did it take you to grow from a New-bee to an Expert?
That's a great question.

I believe there are three categories. They are novice, practiced novice, and expert (master, advanced, etc.). "Intermediate" is really practiced novice, but in most cases, because of their greater activity, they make more mistakes than novices.

Learning never ends and the real experts usually spend more time still learning than those in the other categories do.

There is no standard time frame requirement. HOWEVER, the commitment to master selling MUST come early. - by Ace Coldiron
Herb True, from the university of Ohio I think he was, said once of salesmen or ROOKIES actually... and said that a Rookie is someone who is new in sales and is striving to become a professional or is a professional that stopped doing what he once was doing that made him a professional... or similar sentiment... :)

Aloha... shds; ;bg - by rattus58
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.