Home > Marketing > door to driveway...

door to driveway...

I sell houses. but I'm starting over with no money so I know there are better ways but I am still looking for cheap ways. That being said here is my thoughts...

I was talking to a car salesman who has a bad leg and can't go door to door. The way he got around this is he made up flyers, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, rolled them up and put a rubberband around them. He then drove and just threw them out at the end of peoples driveway before they would be home so they would see it when they get thier mail. He says he can do 250 per hour. This is about 10 times my rate of actually knocking on the doors so in theory, if the reply rate is half then the lead rate for the same time invested would be greater.sn;

Anyone ever heard of doing this or done it themselves? and what were the results?

Thanks,
Doug h - by dough
I would imagine that door knocking takes longer and has a higher conversion rate than tele-prospecting which takes longer and has a higher conversion rate than flyers. With that said, I would opt for door knocking over flyers. - by Vito
Anyone ever heard of doing this or done it themselves? and what were the results?
Well, it certainly would depend largely on what the flyer says.

A flyer is after all a form of print advertising. The idea is to reach a worthwhile percentage with a worthwhile and impacting message.

The acid test is the return on the investment of time and money. - by Ace Coldiron
Thanks for the input but I decided against this method and I am door knocking instead. cheaper and more effective. thmbp2; - by dough
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.