Home > Approach > verbiage for a thank you page after someone requests a quote

verbiage for a thank you page after someone requests a quote

Being a one call closer and all I would like to critique some good verbiage for a thank you for requesting a quote page. We could all use the same one or what ever I just need one that gets to the point so I can get everyone there and know if they own the house or what have you. Any ideas on what I might need is great also.

Like:

Thank you for requesting a Quote. We will be calling to set up a time to meet with you or any and all parties interested in having this project done.

Thanks again for filling out a request on painting. We will be in contact with you with in the hour if this is between 8am and 7pm Monday through Saturday if it is after those hours we will contact you our next working day. - by Mr. Mike
This page is the one that would pop up after they request a quote.thmbp2; - by Mr. Mike
I'm not good at this kind of stuff, but you've got the right idea in MY OPINION.

Isn't your objective here to get the meeting? The only observation I have is that in your initial survey I'd ask when is the best time to call and confirm that time with your thank you offer.

Much Aloha... shds; ;bg - by rattus58
I don't like to get best time to call on the survey, I used to have it on the form and people would put morning. I would have to w3ait until the next morning to call and I want to call right away. - by Mr. Mike
Hi Mike,

I don't know your business and you might be right about the time, but I queried a mortgage site not long ago and got calls from 3 or 4 different mortgage brokers who thought my credit scores fit their criteria at random times and that was inconvenient FOR ME.

Thanking them for the opportunity to provide a quote and that someone will call you within the next hour during working hours lets them know when you are calling. If I was going to get a call back from you, for a request I sent after hours, I would certainly prefer you call me back on MY TERMS so that I could devote the time I needed to to evaluate your proposal is all I was thinking.

Aloha... Tom shds; ;bg - by rattus58
I don't like to get best time to call on the survey, I used to have it on the form and people would put morning. I would have to w3ait until the next morning to call and I want to call right away.
When you called them back in the morning, how was your experience? One thing I can think of is that if someone came across your site in the evening or after work, it's possible, and I can imagine that being my case as well, that I'd like to spend time with my family, my dogs etc when I got home, and morning would certainly be better for me. And in MY OPINION, ITS ALL ABOUT ME.

Much Aloha....shds; ;bg - by rattus58
I do painting and when I call them back the only thing I need to accomplish is setting up a time for all decision makers to be there.

I can only give a price after I meet with them all and measure and ask questions about colors, the phone call after the email is only about 3 to 10 minutes long.

If I wait until later that day to call if they say evening or wait until the next morning if it says morning, that gives them a chance to think about calling/emailing/searching other painters and if I call them back in like 5 minutes to 1 hour after they fill out the form I can swing them in to knowing I will provide them 3 written estimates and their need to continue looking for a painter is no more.

I have no problem explaining more to be the best I can be with this page. - by Mr. Mike
Well that makes sense to me.... sn;

Aloha.... shds; ;bg - by rattus58
I do painting and when I call them back the only thing I need to accomplish is setting up a time for all decision makers to be there.

I can only give a price after I meet with them all and measure and ask questions about colors, the phone call after the email is only about 3 to 10 minutes long.

If I wait until later that day to call if they say evening or wait until the next morning if it says morning, that gives them a chance to think about calling/emailing/searching other painters and if I call them back in like 5 minutes to 1 hour after they fill out the form

I can swing them in to knowing I will provide them 3 written estimates and their need to continue looking for a painter is no more.

I have no problem explaining more to be the best I can be with this page.
3 estimates from your company Mike?

Do you mean, Good, Better and Best, or do you have 3 separate companies providing different levels of service?

Ed

P.S.
Nice to see you here too. - by Ed The Roofer
3 estimates from your company Mike?

Do you mean, Good, Better and Best, or do you have 3 separate companies providing different levels of service?

Ed

P.S.
Nice to see you here too.
Nice to see you also,

I guess you could say good, better, best. Maybe I should explain a little better how I do the estimate.

I do a preso and get the 1 price prepared and ask for the order a dozen times and when all that fails I then write in an omit section on the contract product swaps and scope of work swaps and offer them this job for another price and if that is no good for them I give them another change and price and in the end I should be able to do a partial job for them no matter their budget. I do a good job at that with out a page helping me so imagine how much easier this will be with a page leading them along.

If I could explain that in a nice way they will be more ready to buy when I show up and/or more understanding when I tell them they all need to be present. - by Mr. Mike
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.