Home > Education > Sandler Sales Training

Sandler Sales Training

Hello, long time lurker here!

Has anyone here ever been through Sandler Sales Training? If so, any thoughts or opinions? Has it worked for you?

Thanks for any feedback!

Hunter - by Hunter
Excellent training.

Two books you can read to get a feel for what you will learn....

You Can't Teach a Kid to Ride A Bike At A Seminar

Sandler's Rules

Hope that helps.

Oh, and you can sign up for your local Sandler trainer's newsletter.. its free. - by jdedwa11
Thank you for the reply! - by Hunter
I have gone through many Sandler training sessions paid for by my company. They have all featured the now retired Frank Sanfino of Portland, ME. He is a master of the Sandler System, and I garnered a vast amount of knowledge about selling the Sandler Way through him. It is what I use in every sales call I attend. It breaks down 7 essentials to every sales call:
-Bonding and Rapport
-Up-Front Contract

Each aspect has underlying principles and each principles have underlying themes. Very sophisticated, yet easy to implement. One part can not be accomplished until the one before it has been touched. By the time you get to fulfillment, you can literally let the prospect run with the sale and they will come back to you 100% of the time. It's pretty sweet. - by TSizzle
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.