Home > Presentation > The secret behind telling people what they want to hear

The secret behind telling people what they want to hear

There must be something behind telling people what they want to hear that prompts its continued use. Any idea of what that something is? - by Seth
You picked the perfect shirt for that pair of pants you're wearing today Seth..... You look professional...

Aloha... shds; ;bg - by rattus58
You picked the perfect shirt for that pair of pants you're wearing today Seth..... You look professional...

Aloha... shds; ;bg
That is a compliment and a good one at that. :)

It wouldn't be difficult to find a consumer who felt that many salespeople without hesitation would tell them what they wanted to hear to make a sale and it must work when done well because consumers have been saying that for years. - by Seth
That is a compliment and a good one at that. :)

It wouldn't be difficult to find a consumer who felt that many salespeople without hesitation would tell them what they wanted to hear to make a sale and it must work when done well because consumers have been saying that for years.
I understand and can appreciate. At times my job can be very difficult because I am a salesman. Everyone that will come to you can promise you the whole world and says they're the best just to earn your business. It's just like being a business owner trying to hire a new employee. He can talk as much as he wants but I will look at his resume and accomplishment. I been doing this for a while now and this is why many companies like Toshiba and Google went with us.... (share stories of your success)

Hope this helps. Good luck! - by Polysquared
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.