Home > Personal Development > Sales Success: If it was a snake it would have bit you!

Sales Success: If it was a snake it would have bit you!

I think that sales success is closer to most salespeople than they know. You might say that if it was a snake it would have bit them!

I'm sure that some salespeople feel this instinctively, they can sense a breakthrough is close, they just know it. For many, what I'm about to write will be the key you've been looking for. The key is called "WANT".

Mark my words, your sales success (whatever it looks like to you) is immensely dependent upon how bad you want it (priority, effort, etc.) and how bad your prospects want what you are offering (whatever that looks like to them).

Think about it!

For those who might say "hogwash" I leave you with this quote from Winston Churchill, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." - by Seth
The best advice on success comes from people who are successful.

My father was hugely successful in sales and one of the best pieces of advice he ever gave me was "Consider the source."

One of the greatest treatises on success and winning was written by a man who was totally down and out and losing life's battle at the very same time he wrote his words. He got his work sold and produced and it effected the lives of many. I won't mention the man's name, but he stands at the forefront of personal development science.

He found success when he sold what he had written.

So who was he REALLY writing that stuff for?

And then ask yourself WHO are many of the prolific advice-givers here really posting to?

Are they writing their life story on a forum, or are they out there walking their talk, and living that success and a real life?

I don't know about "snakes", but our next piece of success is in the next sale we write, not in the next post we write. That's the way it is with me.

It's fun talking about it, but it's more fun doing it.

Which reminds me, I've got three appointments today. - by Ace Coldiron
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.