Home > Presentation > Presentation Skills

Presentation Skills

I shot a video of myself presenting a vacuum cleaner. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqD09YLdVHY&feature=related

I really need some improvement and would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks - by Sell4alivn
Brilliant.....I laughed soooo much.
Thanks.

I see you've had a haircut since! - by helisell
You are a very good sales person... do you have any spare Magic Carpet Wizards left? - by MrCharisma
Ummmmmm I've felt like I've had days like that... :)

Aloha.... shds; ;bg - by rattus58
Haha, very funny, would be nice if all prospects were as open and nice as the lady in the vid. - by DavidC89
Ha ha thats very funny

I think that lady will never approach again for a sales call.

Haha You are a good salesman and i think you have done a haircut after that sales call. You really need the improvement

thank You - by Team Building FL
I thought that your appearance could have been better, but I couldn't fault your endeavour.

Funny! - by marky
I have to agree with every one else and say that it was a great presentation. You keep us all interested.
A great day, everyone will be as forthcoming as that customer :) - by LookingDaniel
Can anyone tell me where this video is from?

I would love to get a higher quality version - by MrCharisma
This is an episode from the television show TAXI which aired for about 7 years on television. It appeared on ABC from 1978 to 1982 and on NBC during 1982 and 1983. The series was produced by the John Charles Walters Company, in association with Paramount Television. I'm not sure how you would go about getting a better version/copy but I would start with the John Charles Walters Company I guess.

Great sales call, by the way. Did she buy the book? :^) - by AdirondackKid
I love you AdirondackKid... thank you - by MrCharisma
Heyyy...Is the video down? I wanted to watch it too. - by Faizalnisar
I've just followed the link again Faizalnisar and it has been removed. What a shame, it's a funny video and great to show trainees about the sales encounter. - by MrCharisma
Hey Guys:

I found the video on YouTube again. Try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9DwRcioFWM - by Sell4alivn
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.