Home > Direct Marketing > Email list Addresses For sale

Email list Addresses For sale

For sale.

Email addresses, phone number and website address, NOT RESALE RIGHTS.
THE EMAILS PROVIDED CANNOT BE INSURED THAT THEY ARE ACTIVE.
Details are provided under different categories like real estate, doctors, construction, attorneys, insurance and etc., - by alessandro
I'm assuming these are spam lists....?

If the recipients have not expressly asked to receive information from the sender then it is spam.

The illegality isn't the problem however. It's the fact that reponse rates are always incredibly low. - by helisell
I am told that the only way to go is to build your own double opt in list from scratch instead of buying a list that has been resold countless times. - by salesfist
I am told that the only way to go is to build your own double opt in list from scratch instead of buying a list that has been resold countless times.
True. You need to build your business with the people who will trust you, and your own double opt in list is a road to success. Just give your subscribers something for free - free report, free evaluation, free 30-min consultation...

Good luck! - by AlenMajer
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.