Home > Management > How do you manage your incentive compensation?

How do you manage your incentive compensation?

Salary vs Commission. Non cash incentives vs Hard cash. In house Incentive management software vs Outsourced Compensation management. What has worked best for you? - by Synygy Inc.
Salary vs Commission. Non cash incentives vs Hard cash. In house Incentive management software vs Outsourced Compensation management. What has worked best for you?
I prefer volume tiers. - by Ace Coldiron
Ace.... I think I think I know what you're talking about, but what is it for sure? If I sell $100,000 I get 45%, if I go over a $100,000 it jumps up to 55%. Is this what you're talking about?

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
Ace.... I think I think I know what you're talking about, but what is it for sure? If I sell $100,000 I get 45%, if I go over a $100,000 it jumps up to 55%. Is this what you're talking about?

Aloha... :cool:
Yes--that would be an example of what I meant, Tom. - by Ace Coldiron
This is how it is with some of our brokerage contracts. With AFLAC, for example, it is just a straight commission split with numerous individuals along the way. We sometimes get bonuses for producing a certain volume, for example, and earlier this year we received a round trip to Japan from a company for doing just that.

Much Aloha... Tom :cool: - by rattus58
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.