Home > Sales Promotion > Promotional Items For Conference

Promotional Items For Conference

Any good, cheap places that you can recommend for purchasing trade show items? Stress balls....key ring flashlights.... Getting ready for a big conference in March and trying to get a couple of giveaways that won't end up in the trash. Trying not to spend a large amount of $ too. Thoughts? Thanks - by smithmiller6
Any good, cheap places that you can recommend for purchasing trade show items? Stress balls....key ring flashlights.... Getting ready for a big conference in March and trying to get a couple of giveaways that won't end up in the trash. Trying not to spend a large amount of $ too. Thoughts? Thanks
We have talking ducks that wind up as chew toys fer cats and small dogs.... we have stress ducks that make great antennae covers up to about 70 mph except on streamlined antennae....

A good quality Pen, on the other hand are kept by folks and are expensive ($1.00 per in 500 or more) but with a large barrel refill I tell folks that the pen has a lifetime guarantee... we promise it'll last it's lifetime or come back for another. I have clients I see from year to year and some of them use our pen exclusively and others tell me that they still got it or that someone used it and pirated it away.

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
I can help with pocket folders. - by Thufir
We can do Promotional giveaways if they are of any use, bear in mind the longer the runs the more cost effective the price becomes, this will be the same with most companies. - by mossrisjhons
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.