Home > Personal Development > Creative Visualization : 10/10 Positive Visualization Technique

Creative Visualization : 10/10 Positive Visualization Technique

Counting your blessings each day is essential for positive growth. God/Source/Universe is happy to provide for you as long as you are happy about what you already have. If you are dissatisfied with your current situation, that energy muddles up your intentions. The more dissatisfied you are, the more you get what dissatisfies you.

Remember, this is an attraction-based universe. The happier you are about what you already have, the more you get what makes you happy.

What are the 10 things you are thankful for and 10 things you love about your life? - by MatthewFerry
Haha is this what they were refereing to when we were told always be on the phone with a smile on your face, the person will hear this in your voice?

10 Things that I am thankful for (in no particular oder);

1. Having great parents
2. Having a stable job in this current market
3. Having a great relationship with my boyfriend
4. Having 6 wonderful brothers and sisters
5. Having a roof over my head
6. Food in my belly daily
7. Having the ability to go on holidays each year
8. Good Health
9. Being Loved
10. Being able to love

10 things that I love about my life (in no particular oder);

1. A great family
2. My boyfriend
3. Prince
4. Maya
5. Mimi
6. Simba
7. my friends
8. I work for good people
9. My shoes
10. my job.

There ya go :) - by Neelam
Counting your blessings each day is essential for positive growth. God/Source/Universe is happy to provide for you as long as you are happy about what you already have. If you are dissatisfied with your current situation, that energy muddles up your intentions. The more dissatisfied you are, the more you get what dissatisfies you.

Remember, this is an attraction-based universe. The happier you are about what you already have, the more you get what makes you happy.

What are the 10 things you are thankful for and 10 things you love about your life?
I don't know why and I don't care why but this really works. - by MikeWest
Be Happy! Duh.....

I have in my briefcase posted....

Smile. Be Sincere. Take the First Step.

Mark Victor Hansen. Self Visualization. Who do you see when you think of yourself. Norman Vincent Peale. The Power of Positive Thinking. I know this, if you keep negatives near or around you, you're doomed to drain yourself of brilliance and achievement.

When I get up in the morning, the first thing I see, generally, is my dog, curled up next to me or staring me in the eyes. Somehow this critter managed through superior people skills, negotiated herself out of a cold kennel each night into my sleeping quarters. I've decided that a dogs life is for me. Always happy, always sincere. Unabashed viewpoint of her existence.

I get up in the morning and what do I see
My little red pincer, knitting at a flea
Is this life great, well it came from our creator
Better get up now, or you'll suffer for it later

The day is yours to benefit
It comes with turbines lit
You make of it your choices
So don't be listening to them voices

Our days are literally numbered, there's really not that many
So make your mark within, you're in the land of plenty
Just be the one you want to be, it's really all an act
But if you keep believing, then soon it becomes fact - by rattus58
Matthew...this is a great post! - by MPrince
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.