Home > Personal Selling > How to Sell 100,000,000 in 3 easy steps

How to Sell 100,000,000 in 3 easy steps

My son is working with a gentleman right now who is retired from a 100,000,000 of annual sales and gave the business to his son.

He really likes my son and my son is now his agent for all his property insurance, Life Insurance and the like. Everyday my son is given something else to insure.. because my son asks questions.

One question my son asked this gentleman was "how did you make your money?"

He told my son that he got up in the morning with one thing on his mine, to see three people every day and present his opportunity to them. He did this for approximately 3 years straight. Today his son runs the #2 business in Japan in Sales for this franchise.

Three years and $3,000$ people.... Three People a day. Didn't try to "sell", just presented them with opportunity and eventually...

I wonder where else I've heard this. Ace talks about Bettger... that was his formula too, only I think it was 100 a month... same same... :)

Three easy steps to $100 million.

Much Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
hi rattus,

That's seems awesome the person under your son is working is very experience and much knowledgeable in sales. Marvallous achievement by this person in 3 years.

I advice your son that he will not leave until he learns much experience about his work and many other selling techniques in Business.

I also like to know more about this person, i appreciate, if you can post some more interesting achievements and business ideas from this person

Thank you - by Team Building FL
It's my sons client, so I don't have a lot of personal contact with him other than we did a speakerphone call the other day on his boat.

The gentleman was acutally in the business for 12 years before retiring, but developed it to where it "took off".. germinated... blossomed... ignited... exploded... in just three I'm sure short years looking back, hard earnest years as he was going forward.

Much Aloha... Tom :cool: - by rattus58
Present your offer to three qualified prospects per day. That sounds like an excellent use of time to me. :) - by Jeff Blackwell
Hi Jeff.... :)

I have to agree and we're gearing up as we speak... :) thmbp2;

Much Aloha... Tom :cool: - by rattus58
In one of the audio presentations that Brain Tracy has he says that... set a goal to explain your product/service to 100 people in the next month....

Something that is a goal of mine for the next month or so...if I can tell those people about my service, and then maybe sit down with 2-3 a day... thmbp2; - by Ianto Jones
I wonder where else I've heard this. Ace talks about Bettger... that was his formula too, only I think it was 100 a month... same same... :)
Here is an excerpt from Frank Bettger's book, "How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success in Selling":

Gentlemen, after all, this business of selling narrows down to one thing - just one thing ... seeing the people! Show me any man of ordinary ability who will go out and earnestly tell his story to four or five people every day, and I will show you a man who just can't help making good! - Mr. Walter LeMar Talbot
- by Jeff Blackwell
Here is an excerpt from Frank Bettger's book, "How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success in Selling":
Quote:
Gentlemen, after all, this business of selling narrows down to one thing - just one thing ... seeing the people! Show me any man of ordinary ability who will go out and earnestly tell his story to four or five people every day, and I will show you a man who just can't help making good! - Mr. Walter LeMar Talbot

One of the advantages of worksite marketing is just that... The trick is having an enrollment going on every day...

But we're trying something else now regarding seeing people each day and that is seeing the "bookends"... the businesses on each side of a client that we are stopping in to see to update.

Aloha... Tom :cool: - by rattus58
Now this is EXACTLY why I've started participating at Salespractice.com. This is the kind of great stuff I want to read in the morning while sipping on a cup of coffee in my office at 6:00am trying to get ready for a productive day.

Awesome! - by DynamicMentalFitness
Pitch? « Prev | Next » Sales Visits
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.