Home > Education > Trusted Facilitator

Trusted Facilitator

Does the phrase "Trusted Facilitator" accurately represent how you view your role in sales? - by Community Mailbox
Does the phrase "Trusted Facilitator" accurately represent how you view your role in sales?
No. The term is too narrow for one thing.

More importantly, a salesperson is not chained to one role any more he/she is in life itself. We do not become any less human as salespeople. People sell to people and the roles we fulfill among our clients will vary according to the client's personal needs of the moment. We don't process people or situations. We relate to them. In my own situation, I do not jump from one set of boundaries to another. I sell as I live my life. - by Ace Coldiron
I believe that "identities" such as Facilitator, Advisor, etc. are limiting both internally and externally and prefer not to think in those terms.

With that said, Trusted Facilitation is something I strive for in my own sales practice. - by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.