Home > Personal Development > Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.

Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.

Success was defined by Earl Nightingale as "the progressive realization of a worthy ideal." How do you define Success? - by Jeff Blackwell
I always taught that it was the 'pursuit' of that ideal, rather than the 'realisation' of it.

Merely pursuing the ideal always 'feels' like success which is important early on (the feeling of success that is)

Once it is being pursued one can start to worry about 'realisation' . . a subtle but very important difference I believe. - by helisell
Success was defined by Earl Nightingale as "the progressive realization of a worthy ideal." How do you define Success?
Ultimately I came to embrace it as a manifestation of right thought---and something one takes rather than pursues. In other words if you keep your head in the right place, success is there for the taking. - by Ace Coldiron
I like how Tony Robbins defines success:

"Success is the ongoing process of striving to become more. It is the opportunity to continually grow emotionally, socially, spiritually, physiologically, intellectually, and financially while contributing in some positive way to others. The road to success is always under construction. It is a progressive course, not an end to be reach." --excerpt from Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins
- by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.