Home > Approach > Sale approach

Sale approach

I need some help on writing my sales approach on my compnay for class i don't know where to start. I need some pointers on where i can start thanks - by missouri63090
Start with your objective of the approach. Is it a meeting, a follow up meeting, what...?

Start with what you want to say. If it's a meeting, you need to clearly say why they would benefit by meeting with you.

Start with this, then think about reasons that they WOULDN'T want to see you and prepare for those... too busy, already have some, have an agent, these are all put offs that you need to be able to either ignore and press on, or answer. Pressing on is my best success, but sometimes you have to deal with the rebuff... so know how to do it. Be prepared.

Start here, print out your effort, and post it and ask for opinion and help.

Much Aloha... Tom :cool: - by rattus58
thanks for the info i am doing my cleaning business for this project and what about fact finding interview some pointer thanks.
Start with your objective of the approach. Is it a meeting, a follow up meeting, what...?

Start with what you want to say. If it's a meeting, you need to clearly say why they would benefit by meeting with you.

Start with this, then think about reasons that they WOULDN'T want to see you and prepare for those... too busy, already have some, have an agent, these are all put offs that you need to be able to either ignore and press on, or answer. Pressing on is my best success, but sometimes you have to deal with the rebuff... so know how to do it. Be prepared.

Start here, print out your effort, and post it and ask for opinion and help.

Much Aloha... Tom :cool:
- by missouri63090
When it comes to questions you should ask questions for 2 primary reasons. 1) to learn about your potential client ( this also builds trust) and 2) to help clarify a point. Asking questions you know the answer to is a very powerful technique. Iv'e made it a game to ask questions I know the answer to to help make a point in my meeting. Obviously you want to do this with the right intentions and not come accross as arrogant or cocky.
One of the keys to asking questions is to find what values and beliefs your client has and to learn how they want to be sold to.
- Chris Yonker - by chrisyonker
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.