Home > Approach > Jack Link's

Jack Link's

INTRO: Hi, my name is Bryan Simons and Iíd like to speak to your store manager please.

BODY
INTRO. TO
MANAGER: Hi, my name is Bryan Simons and I represent Jack Links, Co. maker of quality snack food products. Iíve been in your store several times purchasing gas and coffee and Iíve noticed that you donít have any Jack Linkís products displayed. Can we set an appointment so that I can return and present to you our product line and possibly set up a display? Here are a few samples of our products for you to try. Historically, our products simply sell themselves and I believe, with your location and customer base, you will have a high rate of product turnover!
let me know asap on this thanks Bryan
CONCLUSION: Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your busy schedule to talk to me and Iíll see you on the 15th.
Have a good day. - by missouri63090
INTRO: Hi, my name is Bryan Simons and Iíd like to speak to your store manager please.

BODY
INTRO. TO
MANAGER: Hi, my name is Bryan Simons and I represent Jack Links, Co. maker of quality snack food products. Iíve been in your store several times purchasing gas and coffee and Iíve noticed that you donít have any Jack Linkís products displayed. Can we set an appointment so that I can return and present to you our product line and possibly set up a display? Here are a few samples of our products for you to try. Historically, our products simply sell themselves and I believe, with your location and customer base, you will have a high rate of product turnover!
let me know asap on this thanks Bryan
CONCLUSION: Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your busy schedule to talk to me and Iíll see you on the 15th.
Have a good day.
Sounds really good to me. As long as there's responses between most of the questions msnwnk; - by Justin Time
"Most businesses like yours in this area find that they net an average of $xxx per week from the sales of Jack's Links." - by DaveB
"Most businesses like yours in this area find that they net an average of $xxx per week from the sales of Jack's Links."
Excellent point! I love adding 3rd party into my presentation. This shows clearly what is in it for them and why they need to start having your products in their stores.

Use benefits - I know it is old school, however it still works and in your pitch I just hear you talking about you, not about them and how will they benefit of having your products in the store.

Please let us know how it works! - by AlenMajer
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.