Home > Personal Development > Sharing motivational materials

Sharing motivational materials

Hello everyone,

I am starting this thread for us to exchange our motivational/inspirational video clips, quotes or pictures.

I'm running out of motivational materials and would like to ask if you have some to share. I will email you my motivational clip in exchange.

Cheers! - by happyman168
Good day, happyman168.

I would recommend using pictures of people or things that matter to you, or goals you want to attain. It could be your spouse/significant other, child/children, a car (get a pix of the exact make, model, year, etc.), a vacation destination (get pixs online or from a travel agent), money (a pix of a $100,000 bill, let's say), or the word "Debt" printed with the typical red circle and diagonal line over it. Post these on your desk at work/near the work PC or phone.

Hope that helps! thmbp2;

Happy New Year! - by Eagle Sales Resumes
Dear Happy Man!

Hope u will be fine. I am serving a confectionery company who deals in Sale of the same. since I am totally unaware of Sales Department I wish to recieve some material in this regard. Where as my boss is going to be trasferred and he is in process to assign me the charge while the other guys would be working under my supervision. Plz let me know ( or send me the link / links to study) what to do? Waiting for your +ve response.
Thanks - by aftabjan
Hello everyone,

I am starting this thread for us to exchange our motivational/inspirational video clips, quotes or pictures.

I'm running out of motivational materials and would like to ask if you have some to share. I will email you my motivational clip in exchange.

Cheers!
After over 20 years of door-to-door cold call selling, I have watched others go through this motivation "merry-go-round."

Your answer to what motivation is and is not, will be found in your understanding as to why the sales industry needs to distribute motivation material in the first place?

Why do plumbers, accountants, electricians, auto-body workers, store clerks, construction workers etc, etc, do not need to be motivated to do their chosen profession?

In fact, two groups make up the majority of those looking to bolster their motivation: sales people and the clinically depressed. Think about that one!

If you can't wake up each day motivated toward your brand of achievement, then begin to analyze your life---not motivation material.

Sure, everyone has their "ups and downs" but the downs are the right ones. That is, healthy people have the "right" problems.

Not having enough money for the next hit of cocaine is not an obstacle to any legitimate career. Therefore it is a wrong problem.

Problems should be perceived obstacles to your legitimate designated life goals.

Lacking motivation is just the wrong problem to have for anyone and it is unnecessary

So, many people are in sales today who are not reaching their potential by staying in the wrong career or not exploring other alternatives within sales. The clue that you may not be in the right employment is this lack of motivation.

Maybe there is nothing to fix but just something to be aware of! - by John Voris
Hello everyone,

Cheers!
I like your idea Happyman.

I created my own motivational posters which I would be happy to share with you via email. They are quotes I obtained or made up myself and I used my own pictures.

You can find some fantastic quotes generated through Twitter daily.

I do have to agree with the above posts though. Watch out how you use them. - by MrCharisma
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.