Home > Personal Selling > is my company the right one

is my company the right one

Hi Everyone

Its nice to be back

when looking to join a company Do certain products have a limit to what the sales man can grow.

Thanks
Pinny - by pinnyz
Frankly, you've completely lost me. What EXACTLY are you asking?

Much Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
You have a point!

What i meant to ask is, when a salesman is looking to join a company what are the points that are important to look out to know if this is a company worh joining.

I hope I made myself clear
Thanks for bearing with me.
pinny - by pinnyz
You have a point!

What i meant to ask is, when a salesman is looking to join a company what are the points that are important to look out to know if this is a company worh joining.

I hope I made myself clear
Thanks for bearing with me.
pinny
First of all, would you yourself buy the product, would be a good place to start I think. What is the companies reputation. If you're going to sell it, what are the companies strong points and weak points. How does the Better Business Bureau rate them. Who are their current customers that you can talk to in order to get a feel how they feel about your potential employer.

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
If I may compliment, corporate culture is also important. How do they treat their reps? What does the compensation plan look like? What percentage of their reps are making their numbers, and what does the distribution of revenue look like? What is the management/leadership style of those who sit in those respective chairs? Just my thoughts. - by David Mack
Personally I want stability and growth. I want a place that promotes from within and is willing to help me get what they want and I want. Is family important, for me it is it must follow family, work, and then myself in that order? I want a feeling of working with instead of working for a company. Is it something I can believe in and be a part of and enjoy those two aspects?

- by rich34232
Thanks to all you I really appreciate your insights

Wishing you lots of luck
Pinny - by pinnyz
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.