Home > Management > Stop the whining!

Stop the whining!

How do I get my team of 7 to stop complaining when 1 person calls off for any reason, adding to their workloads? With new goals established for 2010 everyone is on a sort of an edge as full accountability is being thrown at them daily. I dont foresee the hysteria wearing off, I am trying to get them to adjust to it so it doesnt consume them, in turn affecting their performance. - by Craigmax
I read this and it makes me believe employees call off often if it is a problem.This leads me to conclude the work situation needs to improve before you can improve work load acceptance. - by rich34232
Thanks Rich. I appreciate. I face the challenge of persuading them to believe that no matter who calls of we must perform together as a team because customers dont care who if off. They want to purchase parts. - by Craigmax
How do I get my team of 7 to stop complaining when 1 person calls off for any reason, adding to their workloads? With new goals established for 2010 everyone is on a sort of an edge as full accountability is being thrown at them daily. I dont foresee the hysteria wearing off, I am trying to get them to adjust to it so it doesnt consume them, in turn affecting their performance.
Does your team get commission? When they step up and do with 6 what is done generally with 7 do they get any compensation from the register? Should they?

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.