Home > Personal Selling > Life insurance sales techniques

Life insurance sales techniques

I am interested in learning how to sell life insurance. I would appreciate any suggestions as to good books, training materials, scripts, objections/responses, etc. - by f8fcs
I am interested in learning how to sell life insurance. I would appreciate any suggestions as to good books, training materials, scripts, objections/responses, etc.
Mee too... :)

Some of of the books I've used in my practice are Ben Feldman, Carnegie, Savage, Hopkins, ziglar, Tracy, Gitomer, Tom Wolfe, you pick up something from everyone... and a lot from here too.

Much Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
I am interested in learning how to sell life insurance. I would appreciate any suggestions as to good books, training materials, scripts, objections/responses, etc.
Read the book MegaSelling by David Cowper, a hugely successful insurance salesman. It is one of the finest books on selling ever written.

I found his ideas to be consistent with real world selling. - by Gary A Boye
Read the book MegaSelling by David Cowper, a hugely successful insurance salesman. It is one of the finest books on selling ever written.

I found his ideas to be consistent with real world selling.
Who??? :) Cowper.... where did you find him?

Aloha... Tom :cool:

yayyyy Amazon.com.... - by rattus58
Who??? :) Cowper.... where did you find him?

Aloha... Tom :cool:

yayyyy Amazon.com....
Tom, there is a whole world of sales "training" sources who will seek you out. I've had a tendency to do my own seeking. In doing so, I've found some rare treasures.

Cowper wrote that book after he had reached the top. There are a lot of so-called gurus, some with very familiar names, who wrote books in an attempt to reach the top.

See the obvious difference.

If you are in the life insurance business, you should read his work. IMO, if you are in sales you should read his work. - by Gary A Boye
Tom, there is a whole world of sales "training" sources who will seek you out. I've had a tendency to do my own seeking. In doing so, I've found some rare treasures.

Cowper wrote that book after he had reached the top. There are a lot of so-called gurus, some with very familiar names, who wrote books in an attempt to reach the top.

See the obvious difference.

If you are in the life insurance business, you should read his work. IMO, if you are in sales you should read his work.
I ordered it from Amazon night. I ordered two other books too... not that I can remember them... one was on questioning or questions or storytelling.... that's it.. and or maybe that was it... one on questions and one on storytelling... I've gotta get ahead of my kids..... ;bg

Aloha.... Tom - by rattus58
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.