Home > Interview > High Probability Prospects

High Probability Prospects

In your opinion, 1) what criteria qualifies a person/company as a high probability prospect and 2) what percentage of the prospects you encounter meet that criteria? - by Community Mailbox
In your opinion, 1) what criteria qualifies a person/company as a high probability prospect and 2) what percentage of the prospects you encounter meet that criteria?
One who uses my products, one who agrees to see me about that product, or one who qualifies as a "suspect" (ziglar I think) or one who I suspect might use my product or service, and who agrees to see me. This is Class one.

Class two... Employee Benefits

Once they've heard my presentation and come back to see me, they are DEFINITELY qualified and that is conservatively 80-90% "qualified"... they want to see me, have a way to pay for it (working) and have something to protect... (paycheck).

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
One who uses my products, one who agrees to see me about that product, or one who qualifies as a "suspect" (ziglar I think) or one who I suspect might use my product or service, and who agrees to see me. This is Class one.

Class two... Employee Benefits

Once they've heard my presentation and come back to see me, they are DEFINITELY qualified and that is conservatively 80-90% "qualified"... they want to see me, have a way to pay for it (working) and have something to protect... (paycheck).

Aloha... :cool:
Are you equating Qualified with High Probability? - by Community Mailbox
Are you equating Qualified with High Probability?
When you get to have them come back to see me after hearing from me once, yes.

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
Budget « Prev | Next » Sales Pain funnel
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.