Home > Personal Selling > Disqualifying automobile sales opportunities

Disqualifying automobile sales opportunities

What criteria do you suggest salespeople at retail automobile dealerships disqualify/qualify against? - by Community Mailbox
A partial answer:

Disqualification, the inverted and pure form of qualification, has one purpose in selling--and one only. Its purpose is the maximation of selling time, which some have acronymed as MUST, the maximum use of selling time. In a retail environment like auto sales, the urgency of maximation of time is not as overbearing. Therefore, I would suggest caution with disqualification, and more focus on a solid selling process based on qualification and determining wants and needs. - by Gary A Boye
I'm not sure I understand the context of the question but I'll take a swing at it anyway:

In today's world of Relationship Selling, I think that there are no disqualification criteria. The prospect is going to buy a car, maybe not today but eventually. - by DaveB
I'm not sure I understand the context of the question but I'll take a swing at it anyway:

In today's world of Relationship Selling, I think that there are no disqualification criteria. The prospect is going to buy a car, maybe not today but eventually.
Another perspective on the subject--and a good one. - by Gary A Boye
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.