Home > Education > Creative Salesmanship

Creative Salesmanship

How would you describe "Creative Salesmanship"? - by Community Mailbox
How would you describe "Creative Salesmanship"?
Something you do that advances the sale when it otherwise might be waning.

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
Salesmanship is a practice. Creative salesmanship would encompass innovation, differentiation, and momentum. - by Gary A Boye
Something you do that advances the sale when it otherwise might be waning.
I agree with this explanation.

Someone who thinks outside the box, looks at things at a different angle and/or someone who uses an unorthodox approach to problem solve. - by MrCharisma
Yeah, I think I agree with Rattus58s definition also. It's using creativity to make a deal work when it might otherwise not work. - by ToddR
Yeah, I think I agree with Rattus58s definition also. It's using creativity to make a deal work when it might otherwise not work.
So you would define creativity as using creativity? - by Gary A Boye
CREATIVE SELLING is to arouse interest in the product, not just with pictorial visuals and spoken words. As a sales person, I have in my sales kit, a mini see though vacuum cleaner to illustrate to the customer the spills of fine dust from a typical vacuum cleaner. Now he understands why mine is a better choice for home or office. I am also able to illustrate very creatively, why normal vacuum cleaners have a drop in suction with 5 to 10 minutes of use, and as to why mine continues drawing in dirt and dust even after one hour of use.
Creative selling lifts the cloud of doubt ( and suspicion) and helps the consumer see in different perspectives. - by Thiruselvam K
What is creative salesmanship? Sometimes creative salesmanship can mean staying within a system and at other times it is going outside of the system that the sales person has in place. Creative salesmanship to me would be a completed sale that moved forward.
- by rich34232
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.