Home > Resistance > Hardest Sales Objections

Hardest Sales Objections

In you industry, what are the hardest objections you face from a customer?

I work with selling job board ads.
The most usual argument we get is;
"We have heard it before and we are not interested!"

This because the job board industry has a lot of competition. It is very easy to start your own job board.

We answer these objections by proving the difference between us and the other 50 that have called. For this we have a long list of different proofs.

In you industry what are the usual ones you face, and how to you answer them? - by LookingDaniel

This because the job board industry has a lot of competition. It is very easy to start your own job board.

We answer these objections by proving the difference between us and the other 50 that have called. For this we have a long list of different proofs.

In you industry what are the usual ones you face, and how to you answer them?
Wow.... no money, no honey, no hurry, no need. These or similar thrust are probably my most common.

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
Haha, well you really hit the jackpot!

Is their any arguments you use to convince your customers that they are is need, hurry or should invest? - by LookingDaniel
Haha, well you really hit the jackpot!

Is their any arguments you use to convince your customers that they are is need, hurry or should invest?
You hope you uncover these thoughts during the exploration phase of your uncovery certainly, for if it comes when you're asking them to buy something, you've been doing all the talking.

I really don't sell that way. I'm not into the "convincing" business more I'm in the "hey, here's a way to solve this want to try this approach?"

Much Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
You hope you uncover these thoughts during the exploration phase of your uncovery certainly, for if it comes when you're asking them to buy something, you've been doing all the talking.

I really don't sell that way. I'm not into the "convincing" business more I'm in the "hey, here's a way to solve this want to try this approach?"

Much Aloha... :cool:
Very true, I definitely agree.

We have a lot of competitors and always have to convince our customers that they should use us, and use us now.

I work on a Scandinavian job board and we often meet people who are afraid of making decisions. They obviously have the need as they have published an add, but for different reasons they want to wait.

In these situations we have to convince them to make the move. Even if they have no money or want to look around, it always costs more not to find the right people.

//Daniel - by LookingDaniel

Is that an objection, or is it a response that tells you that you are not working with a differentiator in your sales/marketing? - by Gary A Boye
What is a differentiator?

Aloha... :cool: - by rattus58
We do differentiate ourselves by being the only company on the market with specialized job boards for different types of jobs (On the Scandinavian market).

The problem is, that just like us our competitors call the customers and to many it sounds the same.

Ex. We are a large job board that bla bla bla...

Or.

We are the largest specialized job board that bla bla bla.

The biggest problem is that we all have the same method of work and therefore different products do sound the same. - by LookingDaniel
The biggest objection that my salesforce has is either a lack of budget or that the custoemr is loced in a contract.

I can usually overcome the budget... but never the contract... - by salesfist
hardest sales objection. " all are the same" or "we 've tried this before and we were not impressed" or prospective customer bars all access to sales person, client is never available to discuss. - by temitope
Hardest sales objection:
why? - by AlenMajer
Objections can be minimized if you profile deep enough.

The ones I find most common is, "I don't have the time" - by Faizalnisar
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.