Home > Education > Core Philosophy

Core Philosophy

What is your core philosophy for your career in sales, and where did you get it from? - by Gary A Boye
What is your core philosophy for your career in sales, and where did you get it from?
There is no failure, only feedback

I learnt it from the sales trainer that I study and work with the most: Frank Romano. I doubt it was an original thought yet I believe it is a powerful truth to anyones awareness.

Just because you didn't succeed, doesn't mean you failed.

You've now learnt a new way how not to be successful... so don't repeat you behaviour the same/similar way. Upskill yourself or take another approach.

Life is always giving you feedback - by MrCharisma
Everybody needs what I have, even though some people may think it's disputable, EVERYone should have a home security system.

Show your belief, show your charisma, don't be afraid to be passionate about your product, TELL them why they should have it, don't hold back - by DrPattyCakes
Purpouse, Passion, Positivity, Perseverance

Has evolved over the years and is still evolving. Has come from experience, people I have associated with and good books.

Positive Regards - by salesdog
Make it happen!

Go out there and sell. Do not worry about all of the other aspects of life, personal or elements that are not in your control. Just worry about getting out into the field, and staying out there. The rest will follow.

I learned that at the age of 16, selling newspaper subscriptions, door-to-door. - by Jumpman
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.