Home > Approach > Sales Alarms

Sales Alarms

I am new to this industry and have done door to door sales before and very well I might add. This is very different though and to me from what I have seen is fairly more difficult then Lawn care sales which is what I was in before. I am looking to hear everyones feedback on Opening Pitches for Security Alarms and just the whole process in general. I have a great boss who is helpful but I would love to hear other peoples as well. This is how I work, I love to hear different ways of openings closes etc. and I will take things from here and there and come up with my own, kind of evolve the pitch. I look forward to hear your pitches. TY.. - by faithbeme
Why don't you share with us what you have and then we can share our thoughts about it? - by AlenMajer
I'm in the same business and I'm wanting to get a better spill, I have tried several and here is one of them.

"Hi my name is Lee and I'm with xyz company and we are doing a city wide campaign, our goal is to monitor every home. Have you ever considered installing a home security system to protect your family?" - by TRICKORMATE
This is good, however please try not to talk about your goals in first 30 seconds. Also, try to avoid closed-ended questions (yes/no).

Maybe this can be useful to you:
"Hi my name is Lee and I'm with xyz company and we are helping families across this city to sleep peacefully/ to feel safe and secure in their home during the night. What are you using now to protect your family? How do you protect your family from intruders?" - by AlenMajer
This is good, however please try not to talk about your goals in first 30 seconds. Also, try to avoid closed-ended questions (yes/no).

Maybe this can be useful to you:
"Hi my name is Lee and I'm with xyz company and we are helping families across this city to sleep peacefully/ to feel safe and secure in their home during the night. What are you using now to protect your family? How do you protect your family from intruders?"
Hey thanks for the input, I have copied it and I'm going to use it. - by TRICKORMATE
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.