Home > Cold Calling > Cold Calling 16hours a day !!!

Cold Calling 16hours a day !!!

OK Hi you guys I cold call daily using a auto dialer for my business.
I avg between 4-6hrs a day.

Now my thoughts are the results I get I can double or triple..
If I double and triple my time on the phone.

So say I get a 1sale every 4 hrs so my thought is if I can work 8amest-12pm est which is 16hrs. which would quadrupple my sales.

I want to know regardless of how crazy this sounds is there a maximum to the amount of hours I should cold call before my tongue falls off?

Dialer Stats 160-300 dials an hour
19-32 contacts an hour
Please help me out if you can... - by WhyteFoxx
Have you noticed a pattern to the time of day your sales take place?

What are your call stats? (calls to contact, contact to sale, etc.)

What is the source of your sales leads? - by Jeff Blackwell
Instead of trying to make more calls, I would try to focus on improving the calls that you already make.

The best sales people work less hours and are paid more.

What is the pitch that you are using? Perhaps that needs a rewrite. - by salesfist
OK Hi you guys I cold call daily using a auto dialer for my business.
I avg between 4-6hrs a day.

Now my thoughts are the results I get I can double or triple..
If I double and triple my time on the phone.

So say I get a 1sale every 4 hrs so my thought is if I can work 8amest-12pm est which is 16hrs. which would quadrupple my sales.

I want to know regardless of how crazy this sounds is there a maximum to the amount of hours I should cold call before my tongue falls off?

Dialer Stats 160-300 dials an hour
19-32 contacts an hour
Please help me out if you can...
After following through with Jeff s suggestions, investigate the feasibility this approach has in realizing your income goals.

You can sell Tupperware or private jets. You can sell commercial real estate in a prosperous city or in the rural backwoods.

It is what you are selling and where you are selling it that sets the parameters for every sales rep. There are towns where you can be the greatest sales rep on the planet and starve. There are many sales reps who just happen to be in a hot economy and make a good living yet they are mediocre at best.

I was a recruiter in the San Francisco bay area. A sales rep can perform the same duties in Oakland and by just driving across the bridge to San Francisco, increase their gross income by 28%. They still go home back in Oakland so living costs are the same and they can take BART for a few dollars a day and reduce car maintenance costs.

So, how much do you want to make in 5 years? Can this method get you there? - by John Voris
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.