Home > Prospecting > What's a good database for B2B?

What's a good database for B2B?

I have found it much easier to do cold calling when i know detailed information about the company including main contacts. What database do you guys use for cold calling B2B?
its important for me to be able to sort them by revenue, employees, industry and location (i am targeting canada) at the same time.
thanks - by andrew47
Welcome Andrew,
Google can come up with a myriad of companies that offer the data you seek - some cheap, some not. The description below sounded close to your post - This was a quick search - you may want to research more yourself. Also, I always send a personal or professional looking greeting card to the contact - then follow up.

The List links new business professionals directly to marketing and executive ... Quick and easy contact search for any target... The List is helpful finding specific people to contact so I am not swimming around a company. . ... decision makers by industry, location, revenue, job function or media spend. ...

Jay Donaldson - by Nexus6
I find that these database companies are a waste of time. If you are using the database, so is everyone else in your field. Those contacts are either outdated or are being called so often you will have a hard time with the sell.

Google is your best friend. USe it wisely and you will always come up with some killer results. - by salesfist
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.