Home > Personal Selling > Introduction to clients!

Introduction to clients!

Hi,

I'm new to telemarketing and I want to know how can I make more efficient calls with right introduction. Right now I'm concentrated on a debt consolidation, but I always used to take a big names of banks or financial organizations to attract consumers. But how I can gather this info and sell it to some brokers or companies without this false introduction? I think people won't believe me if I'll take any unknown name for my company. Or the company name doesn't matter at all?

Thanks. - by Good Fellow
Hi,

I'm new to telemarketing and I want to know how can I make more efficient calls with right introduction. Right now I'm concentrated on a debt consolidation, but I always used to take a big names of banks or financial organizations to attract consumers. But how I can gather this info and sell it to some brokers or companies without this false introduction? I think people won't believe me if I'll take any unknown name for my company. Or the company name doesn't matter at all?

Thanks.
I think you have to take a good look at yourself and decide what it is that ever made you introduce yourself with false introductions such as taking the names of banks or financial institutions. We don't teach integrity here--we expect it.

C'mon back when you've cleansed yourself of those inclinations. - by Gary A Boye
I'll be glad to do it! With your help. So if I had a call center and a company interested in debt consolidation leads what name should I use in the conversation with clients? Name of that company or name of my call center? - by Good Fellow
I'll be glad to do it! With your help. So if I had a call center and a company interested in debt consolidation leads what name should I use in the conversation with clients? Name of that company or name of my call center?

For me there is a great deal missing. It sounds as if you have not received adequate training. If you don't know your name, (what to call yourself) any statement would be deceptive.

And as Gary said, we don't teach integrity here. It is an admissions requirement. - by John Voris
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.