Home > Personal Development > Blueprint for Achievement

Blueprint for Achievement

Have you created a blueprint for achievement? If so, can you give an example of what it looks like? - by Jeff Blackwell
I would also love to find out this blue print.

I do have some guidelines and that is to never stop learning, don't be afraid to ask for help, be myself and never believe in failure. - by MrCharisma
Hello Anthony. My own blueprint for achievement has four (4) major categories: The Mindful(1) Pursuit(2) of a Desired(3) Outcome(4). - by Jeff Blackwell
Interesting blue print Jeff. Would you care to elaborate on it?

I think it's important to identify your core behaviors, values, beliefs... because all of them make up your blue print for success. - by MrCharisma
Interesting blue print Jeff. Would you care to elaborate on it?

I think it's important to identify your core behaviors, values, beliefs... because all of them make up your blue print for success.
Hello Anthony. Without going into too much detail... I would say that the four (4) major categories I listed form a framework for slotting ideas/concepts that in some way touch "achievement". For example:
  • The category "Mindful" contains such key concepts as "Mental State" and "Focus of Attention".
  • The category "Pursuit" contains such key concepts as "Action", "Feedback" and "Adjustments".
  • The category "Desired" contains such key concepts as "Want" and "Purpose".
  • The category of "Outcome" contains such key concepts as "Clarity" and "Congruency".
As you can imagine beliefs, values and behaviors each have their own place within this framework. - by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.