Home > Personal Selling > Bribe in the market

Bribe in the market

Dear All ,

I am very new person in to sales i am dealing with fresh fruits and vegetables daily am approaching new customers but the market here is full of bribe or purchasing managers have there relatives to supply them fruits and vegs. in this conditions what should i do can any one please guide me.

thanks and regards

irfan - by irfan
Dear All ,

I am very new person in to sales i am dealing with fresh fruits and vegetables daily am approaching new customers but the market here is full of bribe or purchasing managers have there relatives to supply them fruits and vegs. in this conditions what should i do can any one please guide me.

thanks and regards

irfan
The MOST IMPORTANT career question is SALES is this:
Am I the right person selling the right product for the right reasons?
Can you see the appropriateness of that question to your set of circumstances? - by Gary A Boye
The MOST IMPORTANT career question is SALES is this:
Am I the right person selling the right product for the right reasons?
Can you see the appropriateness of that question to your set of circumstances?

Gary,

Excellent point and a good reminder for everyone. Often people quit sales altogether after poor results when shifting to another product would solve their challenge.

Also, selling for the right reasons seldom occur to most. But can we blame them?

All too often companies tell new recruits that a good sales person can sell anything. We all can sell but few can make a living at it and what your selling has a profound impact on reaching sales potential. Selling Tupperware is not the same as selling private jets.

Companies are not going to tell anyone that a new trainee is not selling because the product is wrong or they have been taught to sell for the wrong reasons.

Everyone in sales who do not feel fulfilled should explore the points you raise. - by John Voris
Dear sirs,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions.

thanks and regards

irfan - by irfan
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.