Home > Personal Selling > what are the sales techniques to sell in retail market

what are the sales techniques to sell in retail market

Dear All,

First of all i would like to tell that am very glad to join sales practice and training am new to this community. and my question is am new in sales and am in to selling fresh fruits in mini retail markets, for example i have to Rome market to market to make potential customers upon that there is a huge computation and my brands are not that famous and prices are OK can any one please share there valuable suggestions,tips,and strategies with me i will be very obliged. and also it will make a huge difference to my morels.

thanks and regards

irfan - by irfan
Irfan, that is a very broad request with regard to a very broad general topic about how to sell for living. On another thread, I suggested this question to ask yourself:
Am I the right person selling the right product for the right reasons?
Irfan, you did not follow up on that point in these discussions. You won't get meaningful help here on a non-participatory basis. The fact is YOU have to work harder on YOUR sales education than WE have to work on YOUR sales education.

With that said, do you have a specific question that you would like help with? - by Gary A Boye
Dear Gary,

Thank you very much for your reply. i agree that i have to work hard on my sales education. and hoping a helping hand from your side also.
i just wanted to know that.

1. How to take start with this kind of business.
2. How to convince customers and win there trust.
3. How can i brake my competitors supply to push my brands.

Thanks and Regards

Irfan - by irfan
Dear Gary,

Thank you very much for your reply. i agree that i have to work hard on my sales education. and hoping a helping hand from your side also.
i just wanted to know that.

1. How to take start with this kind of business.
2. How to convince customers and win there trust.
3. How can i brake my competitors supply to push my brands.

Thanks and Regards

Irfan
  1. You must create an excellent personal EXPERIENCE for every potential customer you engage.
  2. You must learn to get a series of agreements (consent) as you work with a potential customer. (one at a time) That is because CLOSING IS A PROGRESSION OF CONSENT.
  3. You must ALWAYS BE PREPARED in every facet when you engage a potential customer.
  4. You must be willing to ask pertinent QUESTIONS and LISTEN carefully and in an appreciative manner to the prospect's answers.
If you can learn to do those FOUR THINGS and do them well, you should be successful--providing you are the right person selling the right product for the right reasons (which you have thus far failed to address on this forum.) - by Gary A Boye
Dear
Mr.Gary

Thank you very much for your kind help and support

Best Regards

Irfan - by irfan
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.