Home > Resistance > Your Prices are too high

Your Prices are too high

Dear All,

Please help me with these objections from coustomers.

1. Your Prices are too high.
2. Your Computators quality is better then you.
3. Our suppliers is suppliying us since many years how can i switch you.

My Prices are equal to others price some are high and quality is ok

Thanks and regards

Irfan - by irfan
Hello Irfran. What kind of help would you like? - by Jeff Blackwell
hi jeff,

i wanna know how can i handle these objections.

Thanks and regards. - by irfan
hi jeff,

i wanna know how can i handle these objections.

Thanks and regards.
Hello Irfan. IF by "handle" you mean "respond" then I believe you will find the most appropriate response to be dependent on the situation (context).

For instance, when a customer says your prices are too high it could mean many different things such as "Hit the bricks", "Help me justify the price", "I do not have that kind of money", etc.

IMO, a "generic script" is not your friend but "Understanding" is. - by Jeff Blackwell
Dear All,

Please help me with these objections from coustomers.

1. Your Prices are too high.
2. Your Computators quality is better then you.
3. Our suppliers is suppliying us since many years how can i switch you.
I will answer your question, referencing the objections in the order you posted them.

But first you need to be aware at this point in your career that YOU CAUSED THESE OBJECTIONS. If you would have presented your offer properly the objections would not take place. Properly infers that you deal with the issues up front.
  1. You need to establish the VALUE of your offer in conjunction with price.
  2. You need to emphasize and demonstrate what makes your company DIFFERENT than your competitors. That is called THE UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION.
  3. You need to establish the NEWNESS AND FRESHNESS of your company's offer against the competitors status quo.
That is the answer to your question. Good luck to you. - by Gary A Boye
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.