Home > Resistance > POC - Proof of Concept

POC - Proof of Concept

When a prospect is willing to participate in a paid proof of concept, how can it be effectively explained to him that he can do so but he is subject to the EULA that my organization sets forth? - by dpaulsen999
When a prospect is willing to participate in a paid proof of concept, how can it be effectively explained to him that he can do so but he is subject to the EULA that my organization sets forth?
I'm inclined to say that the best way to explain would be in a straightforward manner. You said "prospect", so we can assume he/she is not at the buyer stage just yet. I believe you have to objectively examine any anticipated resistance to adhering to the license agreement, AND the reasons that resistance might be present. This should be done IN ADVANCE. Objections should never surface if the issues are covered in advance. Unfortunately, most sales training sources teach that they are a natural part of the selling process--something to be "handled."

Again--a straightforward approach is best. - by Gary A Boye
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.