Home > Approach > How to approach OHS decision makers

How to approach OHS decision makers

Hi guys,

Im currently working for a company that has organised an event for improving awareness for OHS at work ect..

I've got a list of companies and their general numbers. I tried to contact these companies to invite their OHS manager or decision makers. So far i've done around 10 calls and all of them replied with "no interested" ect.. more then half of them got rejected before it even reached the managers.

I want to know if there is another way or method to contact these decision makers. Im not trying to sell them anything just inviting then to the event.

I have no experience in Sales or Cold calling my boss told me to invite these companies to the event.

Im really stressed out right now any help will be appreciated. - by cloudpkk
I sincerely doubt your method of contact (in-person, phone, etc.) is the issue. From what you have posted the issue appears to be that you are trying to sell them on the idea of attending your event.

You might check out the following thread: http://www.salespractice.com/forums/t-11676.html - by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.