Home > Approach > New account rep. introductions.

New account rep. introductions.

Moving on up!
I was recently given the responsibility of account rep. for 42 qualified leads... (in addition to making those cold-calls that I started out on a couple weeks ago.)
My responsibilities seem to fit this category.
-
My clients have been sent quotes for our service and their quotes are either being reviewed, or else there is additional information the client must gather to receive a quote.
In the most basic terms... I must follow-up on the status of each and offer whatever assistance I can, to take their accounts to the next level.
- The previous account rep. had left these poor accounts go pretty much unattended... I'm calling people who haven't been contacted since December, January, and early February! for crying out loud... so as you might see, these are classified "Cold" and "Warm".
-
I'm cordial enough on the phone, and I've focused on the Warm and Hot contacts this past week; I don't meet these folks face-to-face... I am strictly in-house.
-
I'm wondering if it is customary in the "REAL" sales world to write an individual note to all these clients and let them know - Before I call - that they have a New Account Representative - who will be assisting them with any obstacles or questions.

I've read tons of similar letter templates on-line.. but is that Honestly the way things are done in our line of work.
If so, any ideas would be So Much Appreciated... besides I don't want to cast any shadow on the previous Rep. since that person did a great job and had a good reputation for quite a while before I came into the picture.
Thanks all. - by Ima Caller
I'm wondering if it is customary in the "REAL" sales world to write an individual note to all these clients and let them know - Before I call - that they have a New Account Representative - who will be assisting them with any obstacles or questions.
In MY sales world direct contact is the preferred method of contact. - by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.