Home > Jobs > Are you at risk of being replaced by technology?

Are you at risk of being replaced by technology?

Do you feel that your sales job is at risk of being replaced by technology? - by Community Mailbox
Do you feel that your sales job is at risk of being replaced by technology?
I do not believe that the work I perform is at risk of being replaced by technology. With that being said, I can see how some sales related positions are at risk. - by Jeff Blackwell
Encylopaedia Britannica, just a few years ago, was one of the largest direct sales companies in the world, and THE biggest event marketer.

In the course of ONE day, the entire worldwide sales staff was eliminated. The 43 million words that were contained in 32 hardcover volumes were now available on disks.

I seriously doubt that many of those highly trained salespeople are unemployed today.

Do you have a job or a career? Selling is a people business. It takes good communication skills, internal motivation to succeed, and clear thinking.

Electronic publishing was one of the root causes of Borders and Walden's book stores going belly up, and the dismissal of thousands of clerks. with all respect and compassion for them, I want to think that serious career sales practitioners aim higher. - by Gary A Boye
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.