Home > Personal Selling > How Do You Get Your Groove Back???

How Do You Get Your Groove Back???

This is my third year in sales with my first year being my best to date. The last two have been abysmal and basically I have just lost trust in my self and the process.

I don't want to quit but I am also tired of having no success.

Has anybody found themselves in this situation and how to do you get out it? :cu - by Flatout
In your post what did "groove" refer to? - by Jeff Blackwell
What changed (or didn't) in the process that made you lose confidence with it? - by salesjunior
This is my third year in sales with my first year being my best to date. The last two have been abysmal and basically I have just lost trust in my self and the process.

I don't want to quit but I am also tired of having no success.

Has anybody found themselves in this situation and how to do you get out it? :cu
You have no obligation to the "situation", you have an obligation to YOURSELF.

"Get out of" WHAT? Something that is abysmal? Maybe the "process" doesn't deserve your "trust."

Examine why you don't want to quit. See if it holds water.

If you beat yourself up over things not working, you'll continue to do that every time the necessity for change pops up.

I'm world class in sales. But I've been in situations that didn't work for me and were not fulfilling. That is the feedback we get in life if we are out there living a life.

You don't NEED abysmal. Figure out what you do need--or want--and go get it. - by Gary A Boye
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.