Home > Personal Development > Jaggi Vasudev's speech at TED conference...DON'T MISS

Jaggi Vasudev's speech at TED conference...DON'T MISS

Hi everyone,

This is NOT about Sales, this is off topic. However, I'm sure most of you will enjoy this Jaggi Vasudev's speech at TED conference:
http://www.inktalks.com/talks/sadhguru

I've been able to understand and appreciate just about everything Jaggi Vasudev says, but not the mystical parts.

Regardless of whether any of us agrees with the mystical parts or not, I presume most of us will find what he says is fascinating.

FYI, I'm an agnostic; Jaggi is also religion/ theism neutral. I've never attended his sessions, in person, only heard thru CDs given by one of his followers. I've become a strong fan of Jaggi's, but for the mysticism part. Not that I doubt or question their veracity,... just that I'm unable to relate to. I wish I could.

Do tell me what you think.

Ganesan. :~) - by ezynes
Hello Ganesan. :)

Thank you for posting a link to that video. I am not familiar with Jaggi Vasudev however I am familiar with and align with several of the ideas he puts forth.
"All human experience is self-made. Most people believe that their experience is molded by the situations in which they exist, but all human experience is 100 percent self-created from within. Today modern science is very much in agreement with this. And having realized this, if all experience is created from within, if the basis of your experience is within you, the seat of your experience is within you, what kind of experience of life would you want to have?"
When I read the quote above from that video our recent discussions on "Frame Games" immediately comes to mind. - by Jeff Blackwell
All human experience is self-made. Most people believe that their experience is molded by the situations in which they exist, but all human experience is 100 percent self-created from within.
How is that even possible? :cu - by Community Mailbox
How is that even possible? :cu
I have no idea how, if I jump off the roof of a twenty story building, I will be pulled to the earth at an accelerated speed of 32 feet per second per second--something called "gravity."

I can't explain it, but I remain a subscriber to the belief that I should not jump off a twenty story building. - by Gary A Boye
How is that even possible? :cu
Let me ask you this... how is it even possible for two people to be involved in or to be exposed to the same event and come away with two different experiences? - by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.